meniere's Syndrome Diet, Diet Therapy, Meniere's Syndrome Eat What Good
- Symptoms Of Meniere's Syndrome, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Meniere's Syndrome
- Examination Of Meniere's Syndrome, Diagnosis Of Meniere's Syndrome
Meniere's syndrome should not be eaten
Appropriate diet: 1. Eat food to stop vomiting; 2 It is advisable to eat alkaline food; 3 It is advisable to eat food to protect gastric mucosa.
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- LemonThe smell of lemon can stop vomiting, and also has the functions of clearing away heat and toxic materials and resisting bacteria, which is helpful for patients to relieve their bodies.It is advisable to soak in 350-500 ml of water every day.
- FruitApple is an alkaline food, which can neutralize gastric acid, reduce symptoms such as acid reflux and nausea, and relieve the disease.1-2 a day is advisable. It is better to eat between meals
- MilkMilk can protect gastric mucosa, is rich in multiple high-quality proteins and essential mineral elements, enhances human immunity, and is helpful for patients' recovery.350-500 ml per day is advisable. Hot drinks are preferred
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- PepperPepper is highly irritating, which easily stimulates gastric mucosa, aggravates gastric acid secretion, aggravates gastrointestinal reaction symptoms such as acid reflux and nausea, and is not conducive to patient recovery.Eat light food.
- OnionOnion is a kind of food which is easy to produce gas, which can easily lead to intestinal fullness and aggravation of gastrointestinal reaction symptoms, which is not conducive to the recovery of patients.It is advisable to eat light and non-gas-producing food.
- Egg yolkEgg yolk is an acidic food, which aggravates the stimulation of gastric acid to gastric mucosa and is not conducive to the recovery of patients.Alkaline food should be eaten.
What foods are good for Meniere's syndrome: Generally speaking, patients' diet should be light and nutritious, and they can often eat fish, meat, eggs, vegetables, fruits and other foods, while fatty and spicy products (such as fat meat, tobacco, wine, pepper, pepper, etc.) are easy to help heat and consume gas, so they should not be eaten more. In addition, due to the particularity of this disease, patients are required to enter a low-salt diet and pay attention to drinking less water.
(The above information is for reference only. Please consult your doctor for details. )
- Complications Of Meniere's Syndrome, What Diseases Can Meniere's Syndrome Cause
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Meniere's Syndrome-Meniere's Syndrome Is A Confusing Disease
- How To Prevent Meniere's Syndrome And Nursing Measures Of Meniere's Syndrome
- Introduction To Meniere's Syndrome-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Nursing Care Of Meniere's Syndrome-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos