mediastinal lobe-derived tumors and other tumors, what to do with mediastinal lobe-derived tumors and other tumors, mediastinal lobe-derived tumors and other tumors
- Symptoms Of Mediastinal Lobe-derived Tumors And Other Tumors, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Mediastinal Lobe-derived Tumors And Other Tumors
- Nursing Care Of Mediastinal Lobe-derived Tumors And Other Tumors-nursing Precautions-diet Contraindications
Knowledge of diagnosis and treatment of mediastinal lobular tumors and other tumors
Treatment department: Cardiothoracic Surgery Oncology Department Treatment cost: City top three hospitals about (5000-10000 yuan) Cure rate: Treatment cycle: Treatment method: Surgery is the preferred treatment plan General treatment of mediastinal lobular tumors and other tumors
Western medicine treatment of mediastinal lobular tumors and other tumors
1. Surgery is the first choice. The surgical approach and surgical technique should follow the surgical principles of mediastinal tumors and strive for complete resection. For malignant mesenchymal tumors, it is sometimes necessary to combine radiotherapy or chemotherapy, but the results are often not satisfactory.
The factors that determine the prognosis of mediastinal lobe-derived tumors are the same as those of mesenchymal tumors that occur in other parts. There are the following points:
1. The size of the tumor:
In fact, this factor can be seen in all types of tumor research. It is not difficult to understand the fact that large tumors have a poor prognosis for smaller tumors.
2. The most important factor for localized tumors is the grade of the tumor
MSKCC in the United States divides soft tissue sarcomas into two levels, namely, lowly differentiated and highly differentiated. According to this standard, a prospective study of 2058 cases of soft tissue sarcoma has a significant difference in prognostic survival. Except for fat-derived mediastinal sarcoma, the prognosis is poor.
3. The surgical margin is positively correlated with tumor recurrence
However, it should be noted that the impact of local recurrence on survival is still controversial. In addition, local recurrence is of little significance in the formation of distant metastases.
4. Cell proliferation
Such as ki-67 and p105 are proliferation markers, some people believe that they are related to prognosis, and need to be further explored.
5. DNA ploidy:
The flow blood cell count is used to judge the prognosis of patients with solid tumors, the amount of cellular DNA is measured, and the distribution and ploidy of the cell cycle are estimated. The 10-year survival rate of diploid and aneuploid tumors has been reported. The former is significantly greater than the latter.
- Diagnosis Of Mediastinal Lobe-derived Tumors And Other Tumors, Diagnosis Of Mediastinal Lobe-derived Tumors And Other Tumors
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Mediastinal Lobe-derived Tumors And Other Tumors-Mediastinal Lobe-derived Tumors And Other Tumors Are Easy To Confuse Diseases
- How To Prevent Mediastinal Lobe-derived Tumors And Other Tumors, And Nursing Measures For Mediastinal Lobe-derived Tumors And Other Tumors
- Introduction To mediastinal Lobular Tumors And Other Tumors-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Mediastinal Lobe-derived Tumors And Other Tumor Complications, What Diseases Can Be Caused By Mediastinal Lobe-derived Tumors And Other Tumors