male genital trauma treatment, male genital trauma how to do, male genital trauma medication
- Guide To The Treatment Of Male Genital Trauma-Male Genital Trauma
- Complications Of male Genital Trauma, What Disease Can male Genital Trauma Cause
Visiting department: Reproductive health trauma department treatment cost: different hospitals charge different standards, and the cure rate of the top three hospitals in the city is about (2000-6000 yuan): treatment cycle: treatment methods: surgical treatment, replantation, and traditional Chinese medicine treatmentGeneral treatment of male genital trauma
1. Penile trauma
1) Penile contusion: Generally, it can heal by itself. If hematoma is obvious, it can be sucked or cut and drained.
2) Penile fracture: Early operation, clearing hematoma and suturing white membrane.
3) Penis strangulation: In principle, the foreign body ring is withdrawn (removed) without additional injury.
4) Penile dislocation: Surgical reduction.
5) Penis severed: Replantation or reconstruction. 6. If there is urethral injury, urethral repair and suprapubic cystostomy should be performed.
2. Scrotal trauma
After scrotal injury, the patient should lie still, hold up the obstructive capsule with bandage, and apply local cold compress. After 2 ~ 3 days, hot compress was used to promote the absorption of hematoma. When hematoma is large, rhubarb powder or Daqili powder can be used, and vinegar can be used for external application. Take Dieda Pill and Yunnan Baiyao orally. When the hematoma is larger and the effusion is more, the doctor should puncture and pump the fluid and inject hyaluronic sign enzyme 1500U to accelerate the absorption of the hematoma. When hematoma intensifies and lumps appear, traditional Chinese medicines can be used: Chenglingxian 15g, safflower 1gg, Radix Paeoniae Rubra 1Og, Radix Trichosanthis 1gg, Radix Glycyrrhizae 10g, Radix Onion 10g, decocted with water and washed with wine. Take Dahuoluo Dan, 654-2 tablets orally, or ask a doctor of traditional Chinese medicine to prescribe medicine. Antibiotics should be used when symptoms of infection occur and fever occurs. During injury treatment, sexual intercourse is forbidden, massage and hot compress are avoided, and medication is not allowed casually. If you have any problems, you should seek medical advice promptly.
3. Testicular trauma
Early surgical exploration is the key to the treatment of testicular trauma, which can obviously reduce the rate of testicular resection. During the operation, find out the degree of injury, keep grade pills as much as possible, and supplement male hormone therapy or perform testicular transplantation for patients with insufficient secretion of male hormone after testicular resection or postoperative testicular atrophy. Thorough hemostasis during operation, strict aseptic technique and proper application of antibiotics after operation can avoid hematoma and infection and further damage to testis.
- male Genital Trauma Diet, Dietotherapy, male Genital Trauma Eat What Good
- Examination Of male Genital Trauma, Diagnosis Of male Genital Trauma
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate male Genital Trauma-male Genital Trauma Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- How To Prevent male Genital Trauma And Nursing Measures Of male Genital Trauma