male genital trauma diet, dietotherapy, male genital trauma eat what good
- How To Prevent male Genital Trauma And Nursing Measures Of male Genital Trauma
- Symptoms Of male Genital Trauma, Early Symptoms And Signs Of male Genital Trauma
Diet should be avoided for male genital trauma
Appropriate diet: 1. Eat antibacterial and anti-inflammatory food; 2 It is advisable to eat food that reduces swelling, relieves pain and stops bleeding; 3 It is advisable to eat food to promote wound healing.
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- LemonLemon is rich in a large number of vitamins, just like natural antibiotics, which has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects, can play a role in preventing infection, and is beneficial to the recovery of patients.It is advisable to drink 300-500 ml of water every day.
- LitchiLitchi has the functions of detumescence, detoxification, hemostasis and analgesia, which can relieve symptoms and help patients recover.100-280 grams per day is advisable.
- AloeAloin A, wound hormone and glycopeptide mannan can promote wound healing, diminish inflammation, sterilize, absorb heat and reduce swelling, soften skin and keep cell vitality. Gel polysaccharide combined with callus acid also has wound healing activity.100-200 grams per day is advisable.
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- Brown sugarBrown sugar has the effect of promoting blood circulation, which can easily lead to wound bleeding or aggravation of congestion after eating, which is not conducive to the recovery of patients.It is advisable to eat hemostatic food.
- PepperPepper is irritating, which easily leads to congestion and edema of wounds, aggravates the patient's condition, and is not conducive to the recovery of patients.Eat light food.
- Potato chipsPotato chips are easy to get angry, which can easily lead to the decline of immunity and disease resistance, which is not conducive to the recovery of patients.Eat foods that enhance human immunity.
1. Eat a light diet, and eat more foods rich in vitamins B1, B2 and B6, such as beans and cereals.
2. Eat various foods with high protein, vitamins, calories and digestibility, such as animal liver, eggs, lean meat, soybean dairy products, seafood, red dates and so on.
3. Pay attention not to eat spicy, drinking and irritating food in diet. These can cause congestion in blood vessels.
- Complications Of male Genital Trauma, What Disease Can male Genital Trauma Cause
- Examination Of male Genital Trauma, Diagnosis Of male Genital Trauma
- Guide To The Treatment Of Male Genital Trauma-Male Genital Trauma
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate male Genital Trauma-male Genital Trauma Is Easy To Confuse Diseases