lower extremity hyperreflexia symptoms
- What Are The First symptoms Of Alzheimer's
- Children's Sinusitis Headache Is Severe, How To Relieve It Effectively
Answer : The reflex caused by stimulation of tendon and periosteal receptors is called tendon reflex. , dull, normal, active, hyperactive. Hyperreflexia of tendon is generally treated by diet therapy, and it is necessary to eat more food containing vitamin B, food containing vitamin C, food with anti-inflammatory effect, eat more fruits, yam and so on.
Question Description 2: Reasons for the hyperreflexia of the lower extremities Supplementary explanation: Reasons for the hyperreflexia of the lower extremities
Answer: According to your father's current phenomenon, the tendon reflex is the spinal nerve reflex of the aponeurosis, which belongs to the most basic nerve reflex, and also has advanced Interventional regulation of nerves. The common one is the knee-jerk reflex, placing one leg on the other, naturally relaxing, tapping the ligament under the patella, which will cause the calf to stretch forward elastically. Tendon hyperreflexia is mostly due to damage to higher nerve centers, such as damage to a certain part of the brain or a nerve conduction pathway above the reflex plane.
- What Causes Middle Finger Numbness
- What Causes Dizziness When Standing Up After Squatting For A Long Time
- What Is The Cause Of The Pain In The Ear
- The Difference Between Intention Tremor And Rest Tremor
- The Difference Between Kidney Calcification And Stones