lobo blastomycosis diet, dietotherapy, Lobo blastomycosis eat what is good
- Symptoms Of Blastomycosis, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Blastomycosis
- Examination Of Blastomycosis And Diagnosis Of Blastomycosis
Diet should be avoided for Lobo blastomycosis
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- LemonLemon is rich in vitamin C, which has the functions of antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, clearing away heat and toxic materials, and has a certain therapeutic effect on lymphadenitis, which is beneficial to the recovery of patients.It is advisable to drink 300-500 ml of water every day.
- LitchiLitchi has the effect of detumescence and analgesia, and has a certain relief effect on the pain caused by lymphadenitis, which is beneficial to the recovery of patients.100-200 grams per day is advisable.
- MilkMilk is rich in high-quality protein and nutrients, as well as various mineral elements necessary for human body, which can enhance immunity and improve disease resistance.200-500 ml per day is advisable. Hot drinks are preferred
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- PepperPepper is a spicy food, which easily stimulates nerves and blood vessels, leading to edema and congestion, which is not conducive to the recovery of patients.Eat light food.
- TwistTwist is a fried food, which can easily lead to excessive internal heat, decreased immunity, aggravated lymphadenitis infection and symptoms, and is not conducive to recovery.It is advisable to eat light food that is easy to catch fire.
- TaroTaro is a kind of food which is easy to produce gas, which can easily lead to abdominal flatulence and fullness, resulting in discomfort.It is advisable to eat food that does not produce gas.
1, Lobo blastomycosis eat which food is good for health:
Eat a light diet and eat more fresh vegetables and fruits.
2. What foods are best not to eat for Lobo blastomycosis:
Drink less irritating beverages, such as strong tea, coffee, alcohol, etc., because these beverages stimulate the secretion and excretion of sweat glands, which provides a favorable environment for the susceptibility of epidermal mold, avoids eating spicy and irritating food and hair products, and quits smoking and drinking.
The above information is for reference only, please consult your doctor for details
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Lobo Blastomycosis-Lobo Blastomycosis Is Easily Confused
- How To Prevent Lobo Blastomycosis And Nursing Measures Of Lobo Blastomycosis
- Introduction To Lobo Blastomycosis-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- lobo Blastomycosis Complication, Lobo Blastomycosis Can Cause What Disease
- Nursing Care Of Lobo Blastomycosis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos