lens ectopic and dislocation complication, crystal ectopic and dislocation can cause what disease
- crystal Ectopic And dislocation Of The Diet, Dietotherapy, crystal Ectopic And dislocation Eat What Is Good
- The Treatment Method Of Ectopic And dislocation Of Lens, How To Do With Ectopic And dislocation Of Lens, And Medication For Ectopic And dislocation Of Lens
Complications of ectopic and dislocated lens
In addition to serious ametropia, lens dislocation often produces some serious complications.
It is a common complication of lens dislocation. There are two kinds of uveitis caused by lens dislocation. One is that uveal tissue is caused by mechanical stimulation of lens, and the other is that dislocated lens becomes overmature cataract. Allergic uveitis with crystals. Both types of uveitis are intractable inflammation and can lead to secondary glaucoma.
2. Secondary glaucoma
It is also one of the most common complications. Pupil block glaucoma can occur when the lens is detached from the pupil area or vitreous hernia is incarcerated in the pupil. Repeated pupil block can make iris bulge and produce aphakic malignant glaucoma. Long-term dislocation of lens can produce lens-soluble glaucoma. In addition, lens dislocation caused by ocular contusion can be combined with iris root recession and angle splitting, resulting in secondary glaucoma.
3. Retinal detachment
It is the most common and serious complication of lens dislocation, especially in eyes with congenital anomalies, such as Marfan syndrome, and even binocular. The treatment of retinal detachment caused by lens dislocation is difficult, because dislocated lens often hinders finding the accurate position of retinal tear and the range of retinal detachment. If the lens is removed first, it will make vitreous body lose, aggravate retinopathy and delay the time of retinal detachment reattachment operation.
4. Corneal opacity
In recent years, it has been noticed that dislocation of lens can cause corneal opacity. After dislocation of lens into anterior chamber, it contacts with corneal endothelium, which leads to damage of corneal endothelial cells and corneal edema and turbidity.
- How To Prevent ectopic And Dislocated Lens, And Nursing Measures Of ectopic And Dislocated Lens
- Introduction To Ectopic And Dislocated Lens-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Nursing Care Of ectopic And Dislocated Lens-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Symptoms Of ectopic And Dislocated Lens, Early Symptoms And Signs Of ectopic And Dislocated Lens
- What Are The Causes Of ectopic And Dislocated Lenses, And What Are The Causes Of ectopic And Dislocated Lenses