laryngeal cancer examination, laryngeal cancer diagnosis
- The Treatment Of Laryngeal Cancer, Laryngeal Cancer How To Do, Laryngeal Cancer Medication
- Complications Of Laryngeal Cancer, What Disease Can Laryngeal Cancer Cause
Common examination of laryngeal cancer
- Check nameInspection siteInspection departmentCheck function
- Head plain filmHeadNuclear medicineHead plain film for...
- Otorhinolaryngology CTEar--CT examination of otorhinolaryngology...
- MRIWhole bodyRadiological oncologyMRI...
1. Neck examination:
Including observation and palpation of laryngeal shape and cervical lymph nodes. Palpation of cervical lymph nodes should be carried out according to the distribution law of cervical lymph nodes, from top to bottom, from front to back, and gradually check to find out the location and size of swollen stranguria to collect knots.
Indirect laryngoscope is a commonly used method in clinic. Only when indirect laryngoscope is not satisfactory or pathological examination is difficult, direct laryngoscope and fiberoptic light guide microscope can be used to further understand the tumor invasion in larynx, and tissues can be taken in time for suspicious diseases and sent for pathological examination.
3. Imaging examination:
(1) X-ray examination:
X-ray laryngeal lateral film and laryngeal frontal tomography can determine the general position, size, shape, cartilage, trachea or anterior soft tissue changes of cervical spine. If necessary, laryngography is feasible.
(2) CT and MR examination:
It is helpful to determine the growth range of tumor in larynx, whether there is external invasion or not, and the metastasis of cervical lymph nodes, especially for advanced patients.
(3) Ultrasonic tomography:
It is used for detection, location and relationship with surrounding tissues of enlarged lymph nodes in neck and follow-up examination after postoperative radiotherapyOne way. It has the advantages of no damage, convenience, accuracy, low cost and repeated operation.
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Laryngeal Cancer-laryngeal Cancer Is Easily Confused
- How To Prevent Laryngeal Cancer And Nursing Measures Of Laryngeal Cancer
- Introduction To Laryngeal Cancer-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Nursing Care Of Laryngeal Cancer-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Symptoms Of Laryngeal Cancer, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Laryngeal Cancer