kimura reticular acral pigmentation diet, dietotherapy, Kimura reticular acral pigmentation to eat what is good
- kimura Reticular Acral pigmentation Complications, Kimura Reticular Acral pigmentation Can Cause What Disease
- Introduction To Reticular Acropigmentation In Kimura-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
Appropriate diet: 1. Eat foods with high protein content; 2. Eat foods with high calorie content; 3. Eat foods with high melanin content.
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- Black rice porridgeIt is rich in cellulose and melanin, which can increase the immune function of tissues and promote the relief of inflammatory symptoms. Its black substance has a good health care effect on skin.150g for direct consumption.
- Agrocybe aegeritaRich in amino acids and cellulose, it can increase the deposition of selenium in the body, which is beneficial to the recovery of immune function and is very suitable for patients with this disease.100g is fried with meat slices.
- MilkIt belongs to high protein food, which can increase the immunity of tissues, especially when eaten together with bean products, which can greatly increase the utilization of protein.500 ml for direct consumption.
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- Sea cabbageBelonging to seafood, it has the function of increasing the dryness of tissues, and also has a strong immune irritation effect on the body, which is not conducive to the consumption of patients with this disease.Fresh cabbage and other vegetables should be eaten.
- Dog meatWarm and dry food can increase the risk of infection of body tissues, which is not conducive to the recovery of infectious diseases, especially those with skin ulceration and inflammation.It is advisable to eat fresh pork.
- Fried potatoesIt is relatively dry, which is not conducive to the peristalsis of digestive tract function and the promotion of immunity, and is very suitable for patients with this disease. It is not conducive to peristalsis of gastrointestinal tract and can increase the absorption of melanin.Boiled potatoes should be eaten.
Avoid spicy: onion, ginger, garlic, pepper, pepper, leek, wine, tobacco, etc.; Avoid fishy smell: marine fish, scaleless fish, shrimp, crab, seafood, mutton, dog meat, venison, etc.
Avoid hair: such as buckwheat, bean sprouts, alfalfa, goose meat, chicken head, duck head, pig head, donkey meat, etc.; Avoid cold: If there is deficiency cold of spleen and stomach and diarrhea, avoid cold drinks, cold food, a large number of raw vegetables and fruits, etc.
Avoid sticky and slippery: If spleen deficiency is anorexia, it is necessary to avoid rice and flour foods made of glutinous rice, barley and wheat.
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Kimura Reticular Acropigmentation-Kimura Reticular Acropigmentation Is A Confusing Disease
- How To Prevent pigmentation Of Kimura Reticular Extremities And Nursing Measures Of pigmentation Of Kimura Reticular Extremities
- kimura Reticular Acral pigmentation Examination, Kimura Reticular Acral pigmentation Diagnosis
- Kimura Reticular Acropigmentation Treatment, Kimura Reticular Acropigmentation How To Do, Kimura Reticular Acropigmentation Medication
- Nursing Care Of Reticular Acral pigmentation In Kimura-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos