kaposi varicella-like eruption treatment, Kaposi varicella-like eruption how to do, Kaposi varicella-like eruption medication
- Kaposi Varicella-like Eruption Examination, Kaposi Varicella-like Eruption Diagnosis
- What Is The Cause Of Kaposi's Varicella-like Eruption And What Are The Causes Of Kaposi's Varicella-like Eruption
Diagnosis and treatment knowledge of varicella-like eruption in Kaposi
Visiting Department: Dermatology Infectious Diseases Treatment Cost: About (1000-3000 yuan) in the top three hospitals in the city Cure rate: Treatment method: drug treatmentGeneral treatment of varicella-like eruption in Kaposi
1. Systemic therapy, bed rest, supportive therapy, strengthening nursing and preventing complications. Sulfonamides, antibiotics and other preparations can be used to control infection. For generalized patients, nucleoside antiviral drugs, arabinoside adenosine or interferon can be selected, and the dosage and usage are the same as herpes simplex. For severe cases, gamma globulin or placental globulin can be injected intramuscularly once a day or every other day, 3 ~ 6ml each time.
2. The principle of local treatment is to protect the affected part and prevent infection. Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, astringent and other drugs can be used externally, such as 0.5% ~ 1% ethacridine (rivanol) solution or 1% ~ 2% furacilin solution wet compress, or 1% neomycin ointment, chlortetracycline eye ointment, mupirocin cream and Davibang cream can be used externally.
Second, the prognosis
After 8 ~ 14 days, the rash gradually dried and scabbed, leaving pigmentation and superficial scar, and the whole body symptoms disappeared.
Treatment of Kaposi's varicella-like eruption based on syndrome differentiation
Clinical testimony of traditional Chinese medicine is mostly heat stagnation and dampness stagnation, which should clear away heat, detoxify and promote diuresis.
(1) Chushi Jiedu Decoction: Dictamni Cortex 15g, Raw Coix Seed 15g, Smilax glabra 12g, Gardenia jasminoides Ellis 12g, Cortex Moutan 12g, Lonicera japonica 10g, Diding 15g, Akebia stem 12g, Talc 15g, Forsythia suspensa 10g and Raw Glycyrrhiza uralensis Fisch 6g, with 7 doses as a course of treatment.
(2) Scutellaria baicalensis Georgi Talc Decoction: Scutellaria baicalensis Georgi 12g, Talc 15g, Poria cocos peel 12g, areccia peel 12g, Coptis chinensis 12g, dandelion 12g, cardamom kernel 12g, Tongcao 6g and Polyporus umbellatus 12g. 7-10 doses can be used.
(1) Yinfang Decoction: Yinhua 15g, Forsythia suspensa 12g, Pollen 12g, Saposhnikovia divaricata 9g, Angelica sinensis 9g, Cortex Moutan 9g, Alisma orientalis 12g, Poria cocos 12g, Coptis chinensis 12g and Raw Grass 6g, with 10 doses as a course of treatment.
(2) Herpes Powder: 50g of adzuki bean root, 30g of Coptis chinensis (baked yellow), 30g of calamine (calcined by fire), 30g of indigo naturalis, 20g of realgar and pyrogyro, 10g of cinnabar, calomel, toad venom and borneol, ground into fine powder, evenly coated with castor oil, 3 ~ 5 times a day, 7 days as a course of treatment.
- How To Prevent Kaposi Varicella-like Eruption And Nursing Measures Of Kaposi Varicella-like Eruption
- Introduction To Cabosi's Varicella-like Eruption-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Kaposi Varicella-like Eruption Complications, Kaposi Varicella-like Eruption Can Cause What Disease
- Kaposi Varicella-like Rash Diet, Dietotherapy, Kaposi Varicella-like Rash Eat What Is Good
- Nursing Care Of Kaposi Varicella-like Eruption-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos