introduction to Scrotal Cancer-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- scrotal Cancer Examination, Diagnosis Of scrotal Cancer
- How To Prevent scrotal Cancer, Nursing Measures For scrotal Cancer
Introduction to Scrotal Cancer
Squamous cell carcinoma of scrotum, also known as carcinoma of scrotum. The cause of the disease is unknown, and there are many long-term exposure history of soot, asphalt, phenol oil and other substances, so it is related to occupational factors. More common in 50 to 70 years old. Metastasis via lymphatic route.
Basic knowledge of scrotal cancer
- Whether it belongs to medical insurance: No
- Alias: scrotal squamous cell carcinoma, scrotal squamous cell carcinoma, scrotal squamous cell carcinoma
- Incidence site: scrotum
- Infectious: non-infectious
- Frequent population: more common in 50 to 70 years old
- Related symptoms: Painless mass in the scrotum that gradually enlarges on one side of the scrotum edema. Swelling of the penis and scrotum. Painless mass in the scrotum.
- Concurrent disease: prostate cancer, bladder cancer, colon cancer, kidney cancer
- Causes Of scrotal Cancer, What Are The Causes Of scrotal Cancer
- Complications Of scrotal Cancer, What Diseases Can scrotal Cancer Cause?
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate scrotal Cancer-scrotal Cancer Is Easy To Confuse The Disease
- Nursing Care Of Scrotum Cancer-care Precautions-diet Taboo
- scrotal Cancer Diet, Diet, What To Eat For scrotal Cancer