intracranial melanoma examination, diagnosis of intracranial melanoma
- intracranial melanoma Diet, Diet, What To Eat For intracranial melanoma
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate intracranial melanoma-intracranial melanoma Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
Common examinations for intracranial melanoma
- Inspection Name Inspection Site Inspection Department Inspection Function
- Craniocerebral MRI Craniocerebral Nuclear Medicine Brain Surgery Cranial MRI Examination...
- Cerebrospinal fluid cytology examination of the brain - cerebrospinal fluid cytology ...
- Craniocerebral CT Craniocerebral Surgery Tumor Cranial CT can...
Lumbar puncture brain pressure is often high, and the number of proteins and cells in the cerebrospinal fluid are increased to varying degrees. If the tumor invades blood vessels and causes bleeding, the cerebrospinal fluid is often bloody.
1. Cerebral angiography Intracranial melanoma has abundant blood supply and easily invades the vascular wall to cause intratumoral hemorrhage and extensive blood metastasis. Cerebral angiography shows abundant tumor circulation and staining, which has high diagnostic value.
2. CT scan can show the location, size, number and scope of the tumor, but the diagnosis specificity is poor. CT scan lesions are mostly high-density shadows, a few can also be iso-density or low-density shadows, enhanced scanning showed uniform or non-uniform enhancement.
3. MRI has better diagnostic sensitivity and specificity for intracranial melanoma than CT. Typical MRI shows short T1 and short T2 signals, and a few atypical MRI shows short T1 and long T2 or equal T1 and other T2 signals, depending on The content and distribution of paramagnetic melanin in the tumor and the content of paramagnetic methaemoglobin in the intratumoral hemorrhage.
- Complications Of intracranial melanoma, What Diseases Can intracranial melanoma Cause?
- How To Prevent intracranial melanoma, Nursing Measures Of intracranial melanoma
- Introduction To Intracranial Melanoma-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- Nursing Of Intracranial Melanoma-Precautions For Nursing-Diet Taboo
- Symptoms Of intracranial melanoma, Early Symptoms And Signs Of intracranial melanoma