immune infertility diet, dietotherapy, what does immune infertility eat well
- How To Prevent immune Infertility And Nursing Measures Of immune Infertility
- Symptoms Of immune Infertility, Early Symptoms And Signs Of immune Infertility
Dietary principles of immune infertility
Diet health care of immune infertility
Malnutrition will affect women's ovulation rules and men's sperm quality. It is best for women to control their weight within plus or minus 10% of the standard weight. On the other hand, high-fat foods make women gain weight, which can also cause menstrual disorders and poor ovulation. In addition, caffeine intake will also reduce the probability of conception.
Excessive carotene can affect lutein synthesis and secretion of ovary, and some even cause menstruation, anovulation and menstrual disorder. If you eat a lot of carrots, it will cause high carotene in blood, and abnormal phenomena such as infertility, no menstruation and no ovulation will occur.
To change the pH value in the human body and create an environment suitable for sperm through diet, you can eat some acidic foods or foods rich in calcium and magnesium. For example, salt-free dairy products, beef, eggs, milk, peanuts, walnuts, almonds, whole grains, aquatic products and so on. Alkaline foods containing more potassium and sodium include soda biscuits, snacks without cream, various juices, and roots in grain, such as sweet potatoes, potatoes, fruits, chestnuts and so on.
Food additives can also cause infertility. Many studies in Western China have confirmed that food additives such as monosodium glutamate will affect the normal function of male sperm. And monosodium glutamate tends to accumulate in human body. "Phthalate" can also cause the sperm count of men to decrease, and also affect the ovarian function of women, thus affecting women's fertility.
- Introduction To Immune Infertility-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- What Are The Causes Of immune Infertility And What Are The Causes Of immune Infertility
- Guidelines For Medical Treatment Of Immune Infertility-Immune Infertility
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate immune Infertility-easily Confused Diseases Of immune Infertility
- immune Infertility Complications, immune Infertility Can Cause What Disease