huge fetal diet, dietotherapy, what is good for huge fetus to eat
- macrosomia Fetal Complications, macrosomia Fetal Can Cause What Disease
- Introduction To Macrosomia-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
Diet should be avoided for macrosomia fetus
Appropriate diet: 1. Eat foods rich in vitamin B. 2. Eat fresh vegetables and fruits.
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- Lean meatRich in protein.One a day.
- MilkRich in calcium and other nutrients.One bag a day.
- KiwifruitIt is rich in vitamin C. It belongs to fruits with high nutritional valueApples, etc. can also be added.
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- Sesame pepperEating more high-fat foods for a long time will increase the concentration of cholic acid and neutral cholesterol in large intestine.Avoid greasy food.
- Kentucky Fried ChickenHigh calorie food. It will aggravate the illnessRestrict consumption.
- Pilose antlerIt may lead to imbalance of qi activity, excessive qi and yin consumption, and blood heat.Deer tire glue, antler glue, etc. should be avoided.
Pregnancy must be reasonable nutrition, balanced diet, not gluttony, pay attention to prevent obesity. In the second and third trimester of pregnancy, expectant mothers should control excessive intake of high-fat and high-calorie diet as much as possible while taking enough nutrition to prevent fetal macrosomia. If you find that the fetus grows too fast, you can consult a doctor and adjust the diet structure reasonably.
Experts especially remind: to eat nutrition in a balanced way. Because the nutritional status of pregnant women has a great influence on the development of fetal brain tissue, in the first trimester of pregnancy, when the embryo is still young, add some foods rich in vitamin B, which can be mainly cereals, vegetables and fruits. In the second trimester of pregnancy, the growth of fetus is accelerated, and various organ systems are in the stage of differentiation and laying. The calorie consumption and protein required by pregnant women are increased by 10% ~ 20% compared with those of normal people. Therefore, dairy products, meat, eggs, beans, vegetables and fruits are the main foods. In the third trimester of pregnancy, it is in the stage of fetal bone development, subcutaneous fat storage and weight gain. Pregnant women can not only ingest appropriate carbohydrate and protein foods, but also increase fatty foods appropriately.
In addition, you need to eat more liver, bone soup, seafood and other foods, and eat some trace elements such as calcium, iron and phosphorus.
- Fetal macrosomia Examination, Fetal macrosomia Diagnosis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate macrosomia-confusing Diseases Of macrosomia
- How To Prevent macrosomia And Nursing Measures Of macrosomia
- Nursing Of macrosomia-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Symptoms Of Fetal macrosomia, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Fetal macrosomia