is high blood pressure 157 low blood pressure 115 normal?
- What Foods Should People With High Blood Pressure Not Eat?
- The Reference Value Of Three Examinations For hypertension
Answer: If the blood pressure level is at this level for a long time, it can be diagnosed as hypertension, and it needs to be timely and long-term. The use of antihypertensive drugs to control the stability of blood pressure, high blood pressure will cause complications of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular and kidney diseases. It is recommended that you seek medical examination, identify the cause and get reasonable treatment, and recover as soon as possible. It is recommended that you seek medical examination, identify the cause and get reasonable treatment, and recover as soon as possible.
- How Many Years Does It Take For hypertension To Develop Into Kidney Disease
- Does High Blood Pressure Cause Tingling In The Fingers?
- What Are The Contraindications To High Blood Pressure
- Which Fruits Should Not Be Eaten With High Blood Pressure And High Blood Sugar
- Will Men's High Blood Pressure Medicine Affect Their Sexual Function?