high altitude insufficiency diet, diet, what to eat for altitude insufficiency
- How To Treat altitude insufficiency, What To Do With altitude insufficiency, Medication For altitude insufficiency
- Complications Of altitude insufficiency, What Diseases Will Be Caused By altitude insufficiency
High altitude inadequacy of diet should be avoided
Appropriate diet: 1. It is advisable to eat high-calorie foods; 2. It is advisable to eat light and easy-to-digest foods; 3. It is advisable to drink appropriately.
- Recommended foods and reasons for eating
- Qu wine has the effect of stimulating the body's heat production. If the plateau environment is too cold, you can drink appropriately. It is suitable to be less than 50g.
- Polenta is rich in calories, cellulose and amino acids. It is suitable for quickly providing the body with calories and protein. 200g is eaten directly.
- Milk is rich in protein and a small amount of fat. It can increase the body's immune function, thereby avoiding the occurrence of other infectious diseases. 500ml is consumed directly.
- Food avoidance reasons why avoid eating recommendations
- Bacon contains nitrite and is a thick-tasting food, which can induce an increase in blood pressure, thereby aggravating the discomfort of altitude sickness. It is advisable to eat fresh pork.
- Salted fish is a thick-flavored food, which is not conducive to digestion and absorption, and can increase the formation of red skin furuncle and carbuncle. It is advisable to eat fresh freshwater fish.
- Watermelon is a cold food, which is not conducive to the recovery of tissue function. Instead, it may aggravate the original symptoms. It is advisable to eat warm food.
1. What foods are good for the body for high altitude inadequacy:
When you first enter the plateau, you should eat more carbohydrates, multiple vitamins and digestible foods. High-carbohydrate foods can provide glucose and enhance lung diffusion capacity for heavy physical labor at high altitudes.
2. What foods are best not to eat for plateau inadequacy:
Drinking alcohol is prohibited.
(The above information is for reference only, please consult your doctor for details)
- High altitude insufficiency Check, altitude insufficiency Diagnosis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate High Altitude Insufficiency-High Altitude Insufficiency Confusion
- How To Prevent altitude insufficiency And Nursing Measures For altitude insufficiency
- Introduction To High Altitude Insufficiency-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- Nursing Care Of Altitude Inadequacy Disease-nursing Precautions-diet Taboo