hepatic sex myelopathy diet, dietotherapy, what does liver sex myelopathy eat good
- Symptoms Of hepatic myelopathy, Early Symptoms And Signs Of hepatic myelopathy
- Examination And Diagnosis Of hepatic myelopathy
Diet should be avoided for hepatic myelopathy
Appropriate diet: 1. Eat foods rich in lecithin; 2. Eat foods with high cephalin content; 3. Eat foods with high zinc content.
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- ShellIt is rich in protein and unsaturated fatty acids, which can obviously promote the recovery of spinal cord, improve the function of spinal cord and reduce the incidence of incontinence.150g steamed.
- Pig brain eggRich in cephalin, it has a good function of nourishing central nervous fibers and improving the function of spinal cord.100g steamed.
- Pig spinal cordIt is rich in cephalin and collagen, which can provide necessary raw materials for tissue repair, thus promoting the repair of spinal cord inflammation.200g steamed.
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- SafflowerIt has a strong function of promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, and can cause congestion of local tissues, thus increasing the compression of nerve tissues.It is advisable to eat green vegetables without promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis.
- Day lilyFood belonging to hair can reduce the immune function of tissues, and at the same time, it can induce tissues to be complicated with other bacterial infections, which is not conducive to the regression of inflammation.Eat pea tips.
- Wine core sugarContaining certain alcohol and caffeine is not conducive to the recovery of heart and central nervous system function, and it is absolutely taboo in principle.Eat light green tea.
Diet health care for hepatic myelopathy
1. Patients with hepatic myelopathy should eat and avoid
1) Foods with anti-spinal cord tumor effect, such as silkworm chrysalis, centipede, scorpion, gecko, snake, pangolin, seahorse, oyster, sandworm and lily. Food for relieving nerve root pain caused by tumor, such as toad, frog, crab, mussel, pomfret, tiger fish, etc. Food with diuretic and laxative effects, such as duck, carp, apple, snail, sesame, fig, plum, water chestnut, Ling, rice kernel, mulberry, lily, kelp, laver, etc. Foods to reduce the side effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy, such as mushrooms, tremella, black fungus, day lily, walnuts, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, kiwifruit, sheep blood, pig blood, goose blood, chicken blood, lotus seeds, mung beans, coix seed, crucian carp, herring, sturgeon, shark, plum, almond, bergamot, etc.
2) Avoid irritating foods such as onion, ginger, garlic, pepper, pepper, cinnamon and leek. Avoid moldy and burnt foods such as moldy peanuts, moldy soybeans and burnt pork. Avoid greasy, fried, smoked, salted and vinegar foods. Avoid tobacco and alcohol.
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate hepatic myelopathy-hepatic myelopathy Is Easily Confused
- Introduction To Hepatic Myelopathy-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- The Treatment Method Of hepatic myelopathy, How To Do With hepatic myelopathy, And Medication For hepatic myelopathy
- What Are The Causes Of hepatic myelopathy And hepatic myelopathy
- Complications Of hepatic myelopathy, What Disease Can hepatic myelopathy Cause