heat exhaustion diet, diet, what is good for heat exhaustion
- Complications Of heat Exhaustion, What Diseases Will heat Exhaustion Cause?
- Introduction To Heat Stroke Failure-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
Heatstroke exhaustion diet should be avoided
Appropriate diet: 1. It is advisable to eat fruits with high water content; 2. It is advisable to eat fruits with cold nature and taste; 3. Avoid eating foods with high vitamin C content.
- Recommended foods and reasons for eating
- Tomatoes are rich in vitamin C and fructose. Vitamin C can scavenge oxygen free radicals and promote anti-inflammatory effects. 100g is eaten directly.
- Watermelon is a kind of food with cold nature and taste. It has an auxiliary antipyretic effect on diseases of elevated body temperature and can supplement the loss of body fluids caused by this disease. 250g is eaten directly.
- Coconut contains a large amount of potassium and water, which can supplement the loss of potassium caused by hyperhidrosis. Secondly, the water in coconut is also beneficial to supplement the water loss caused by the body. One, 1-2 times a week is enough.
- Food avoidance reasons why avoid eating recommendations
- Seaweed has a certain fishy smell, and it is also a kind of food, which is not conducive to the excessive intake of patients with this disease. It is advisable to eat vegetables with plain taste, such as radishes and green vegetables.
- Chili is a spicy and irritating food, which can reduce the immune function of tissues and increase the incidence of infectious diseases. Patients with this disease need to absolutely avoid eating spicy food.
- Dog meat is a warm food, which can increase the dryness of the body and is not conducive to the consumption of patients with infectious diseases. It is advisable to eat fish and other foods with peaceful behavior.
1. Diet and health care:
1. 10 grams of honeysuckle (also known as double flower), 3 to 5 grams of green tea, soak in boiling water, substitute for tea. It has the effects of clearing away heat, detoxifying, relieving heat and quenching thirst, and can prevent and treat dysentery and diarrhea.
2. Chrysanthemum tea: 10 grams of white chrysanthemum, soaked in boiling water, add rock sugar to drink, replace the tea, have the effect of clearing heat, improving eyesight, relieving heat and quenching thirst, especially suitable for high blood pressure patients in summer.
3. Peppermint herbal tea: 10 grams of fresh mint leaves, 3 to 5 grams of green tea, soaked in boiling water, add appropriate amount of sugar, and drink after cooling. It has the effects of cooling and quenching thirst, expelling wind and throat, and suitable for people with mild wind-heat in summer .
4. Lotus leaf herbal tea: 20 grams of fresh lotus leaf, soak in boiling water, add a little rock sugar, and drink after cooling. It has the effects of reducing heat and thirst, reducing fat and losing weight. It is suitable for obese people to drink in summer.
5. Drink watermelon juice cold: Take 500 grams of watermelon flesh, remove the seeds, put it in a juicer to make a juice, add 500 ml of cold water, appropriate amount of sugar and a little salt, and drink in the refrigerator after cooling slightly. It has the functions of clearing away heat, relieving heat, producing body fluid and quenching thirst.
6. Watermelon cuiyi drink: 200 grams of fresh watermelon rind (called watermelon cuiyi), washed and chopped, add water to decocting for 15 minutes, after cooling, remove the residue and juice, add appropriate amount of sugar, and drink it instead of tea. It has the effect of clearing heat and urinating.
7. Sour plum soup: 50 grams of ebony plum, 5 grams of osmanthus, 1000 to 1500 ml of water. Soak the ebony plum for half an hour, decoct it for 15 minutes, add osmanthus, boil it for 1 to 3 minutes, filter the juice, add a little sugar and a little salt, wait for the cold offspring to drink tea. It has the effect of clearing heat and appetizing, promoting body fluid and quenching thirst.
8. Mung bean soup: 100 grams of mung beans, 20 grams of rice (adding a small amount of rice can remove the bitterness and astringency of mung beans), 3000 ml of water. Boil mung beans, rice and water in a pressure cooker for 20 minutes, and drink after cooling. It has the effect of relieving summer heat and quenching polydipsia. (Use 100 grams of mung beans and 200 grams of rice to cook mung bean porridge, which can invigorate the spleen, relieve heat and quench thirst.)
8. Black Jelly: It is powder ice gel, which can not only clear away heat and dampness, cool blood and relieve heat, but also beautify the skin, cool and detoxify, and has curative effects on arthritis, hypertension, diabetes, heatstroke, colds, etc. Black jelly is composed of pectin, grass polysaccharide, sodium alginate, etc. It is a gray-yellow powdery substance, soluble in hot water and boiling water.
In addition, in the daily diet, eating more fruits and vegetables such as watermelon, cucumber, tomato, peach and apricot can also prevent heatstroke.
- Causes Of heat Exhaustion, What Are The Causes Of heat Exhaustion
- heat Exhaustion Check, Diagnosis Of heat Exhaustion
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate heatstroke Failure-heatstroke Failure Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- How To Prevent heat Exhaustion, Nursing Measures For heat Exhaustion
- Nursing Care Of heat Exhaustion-Nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos