do you have to worry about Kawasaki disease for the rest of your life?
- Is Kawasaki Disease Cured More Than The Sequelae Of Growing Up?
- Does Kawasaki Disease Affect Children After Treatment?
Kawasaki disease for the rest of your life ? Kawasaki disease is also known as mucocutaneous lymph node syndrome. The main clinical manifestation is fever for more than 5 days, and antibiotic treatment is generally ineffective. There are specific changes in the lymph nodes of the skin and mucous membranes, such as conjunctival congestion, dry, red and chapped lips, red bayberry, and cervical lymph node enlargement, some induration of the hands and feet, and membranous peeling of the hands and feet. Kawasaki disease.
Answer: Kawasaki disease usually refers to mucocutaneous lymph node syndrome. This disease is a sudden acute fever and rash in children with systemic upper and lower vasculitis as the key lesion. It is more common in infants and young children under 5 years of age, more male than female, and adults. People and children under 3 months are rare. There is no need to worry about a lifetime of worry
: some things can’t work. If the child has no coronary injury, it is probably only a minor injury, and he only needs to choose to review it on time. Usually, it can return to normal in the later stage of a certain period. If the more important coronary artery is enlarged or coronary artery aneurysm, it needs to be treated with anticoagulant drugs for a long time, and the follow-up is observed at the same time.
- How Long Does It Take To Get The New Crown Vaccine After Kawasaki Disease Is Cured
- Can Kawasaki Disease Be Cured? What Should Be Paid Attention To After Recovery
- Gamma Globulin For Kawasaki Disease
- How Long Does It Take For Kawasaki Disease To Be Completely Cured
- How Often Does Kawasaki Disease Cause Red Eyes