green monkey disease examination, green monkey disease diagnosis
- Complications Of green Monkey Disease, What Diseases Will green Monkey Disease Cause?
- Introduction To Green Monkey Disease-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
Common examinations for green monkey disease
- Inspection Name Inspection Site Inspection Department Inspection Function
- Urinary routines and other urological health care departments are often used in the urinary system...
2. Virus detection:
Microscopy: Take the patient's pharyngeal secretion, blood, and urine. Virus particles can be observed under the electron microscope.
Virus isolation: The above-mentioned disease material can be used to inoculate Vero cells, and the virus antigens in the cells can be detected by immunofluorescence technology after 3 days.
Animal inoculation: Inoculate guinea pigs, suckling mice or monkeys with the above-mentioned disease materials. After the animals become ill, electron microscopy or immunofluorescence techniques can be used to check the virus antigens in the blood or tissues and organs.
3. Serum diagnostic methods include indirect immunofluorescence test, enzyme-linked immunosorbent test and radioimmunoassay technology.
Indirect immunofluorescence test: It can measure two types of antibodies, IgG and IgM. IgM antibodies can appear 7 days after the onset of the disease, and reach a peak soon, which can be used for early diagnosis of the disease; while IgG antibodies reach a peak 30 days after infection and last for a long time.
4. Routine urine examination may show proteinuria.
- Causes Of green Monkey Disease, What Are The Causes Of green Monkey Disease
- green Monkey Disease Treatment, What To Do With green Monkey Disease, green Monkey Disease Medication
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate green Monkey Disease-green Monkey Disease Is Easy To Be Confused
- How To Prevent green Monkey Disease, Nursing Measures For green Monkey Disease
- Nursing Of Green Monkey Disease-Precautions For Nursing-Diet Taboo