granulosa cell tumor's diet, dietotherapy, what good does granulosa cell tumor eat
- Nursing Care Of granulosa Cell Tumor-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate granulosa Cell Tumor-granulosa Cell Tumor Is A Confusing Disease
Diet should be avoided for granulosa cell tumor
Appropriate diet: 1. Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables; 2. Eat more foods containing zinc; 4. Eat more cereals and beans.
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- Sunflower seedSunflower seeds contain vitamin E, which can enhance the body's immune function.You can eat raw sunflower seeds, 50 ~ 100g per day.
- GrapesGrapes contain bioflavonoids, which can keep microvascular health together with vitamin C. Bioflavonoids also have anti-inflammatory effects.50-100g per day.
- JujubeJujube has the function of tonifying spleen and lung, and can enhance the immune function of the body.30-50g per day, cooked and eaten.
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- PepperPepper can help heat and make a fire, which can further spread inflammation, so it should be avoided.It is better to eat less onion and ginger.
- MustardMustard helps heat and makes a fire, which can further spread inflammation, so it should be avoided.Try to avoid eating.
- Sesame pepperFat meat affects the recovery of inflammation, so it should be avoided.It is better to eat less animal oil.
First, the diet prescription:
1. After chemotherapy
Gastrointestinal function damage is obvious, with symptoms such as loss of appetite, thin stool, fullness of stomach, pale tongue and white fur, and weak pulse.
Choose foods that strengthen spleen and qi, regulate qi and eliminate dampness, such as citrus, orange, corn, coix seed, soybean, yam, Beiqi, Codonopsis pilosula and so on.
(1) Barbarum turtle lean broth
Ingredients: 1 turtle, 30g medlar and 150g lean pork.
Production: Slaughter turtle to viscerate, wash and cut into small pieces, add proper amount of water, stew with medlar and lean pork, and season with salt.
Indications: Weakness after chemotherapy.
(2) Compound Astragalus porridge
Ingredients: 30g of raw Astragalus membranaceus, 15g of adzuki bean, 30g of raw coix seed, 9g of endothelium corneum gigeriae Galli, 2 kumquat cakes and 30g of glutinous rice.
Production: Wash raw Astragalus membranaceus, raw Coix seed, adzuki bean and glutinous rice, wash chicken's endothelium corneum, dry and grind into fine powder. Put raw Astragalus membranaceus into a pot, add 1000 ml of clear water, cook with slow fire for 20 minutes, remove Astragalus membranaceus, add coix seed and adzuki bean, cook for 30 minutes, then add glutinous rice and chicken's endothelium gigeriae galli powder, and cook into porridge.
Take it twice in the morning and evening, and chew one kumquat cake after eating porridge.
Indications: Injury of stomach qi, weak qi and poor appetite after chemotherapy.
(3) Stewed young pigeons with foreign ginseng and yam
Ingredients: 1 young pigeon, 30g yam, 15g American ginseng slices, 4 red dates and 1 ginger slice.
Production: Wash American ginseng, yam, red dates (denucleated) and ginger, remove hairs and viscera of young pigeons, wash and cut into small pieces. Put all the ingredients into the stew pot, add a proper amount of boiling water, cover the stew pot, stew for 2 hours with slow fire and water, and season. Drink soup and eat meat according to the amount.
Indications: Injury of qi and yin, weakness of qi, anorexia and dry mouth after chemotherapy.
2. After radiotherapy
Damage to yin and consumption of fluid, resulting in dizziness, irritability, insomnia, bitter taste, thirst for drinking, red tongue with yellow fur or light peeling, and thin pulse.
Choose the products of clearing lung heat, nourishing stomach, moistening and promoting fluid production: Sydney, water chestnut, watermelon, wax gourd, mung bean, mushroom, tremella and other sweet, cold and light foods.
(1). Bird's Nest Snow Ear Honey
Materials: 10g bird's nest and 15g snow ear.
Production: Soak and wash bird's nest and snow ear with clear water, add proper amount of water, cook with slow fire for a long time until bird's nest and snow ear dissolve, add 15 ~ 24 grams of honey, and take warm.
Indications: Yin deficiency, blood heat, dry mouth and polydipsia after treatment.
(2) Boiled fish with astragalus and barbarum seeds
Materials: 30g of Astragalus membranaceus, 20g of Qi Zi and 1 water fish.
Production: After slaughtering the water fish, remove internal organs, wash and cut into pieces, wrap Astragalus membranaceus with gauze, add proper amount of water together with barbarum barbarum and water fish, stew and rot, remove Astragalus membranaceus residue, and season with oil and salt.
Indications: Dizziness, anemia, leukopenia, fatigue and weakness after radiotherapy.
(3) Stewed rabbit meat with Pseudostellaria heterophylla fig
Ingredients: 150 grams of rabbit meat, 30 grams of Radix Pseudostellariae and 80 grams of figs.
Production: Wash and slice Pseudostellaria heterophylla and figs, and wash and cut rabbit meat into small pieces. Put all the ingredients together into the stewing pot, add a proper amount of boiling water, cover the stewing pot, stew for 2 hours with slow fire and water, and season. Drink soup and eat meat according to the amount.
Indications: Weak constitution, shortness of breath and dry mouth after radiotherapy.
Second, dietary taboos
1. Supplement various vitamins and trace elements necessary for human body.
Eat more carrots, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, sweet peppers, green leafy vegetables, bananas, apricots, figs, laver and kelp.
2. Pay attention to bean products, sweet potato, taro fragrance, yam, etc. which are rich in "vegetable protein".
3. Choose some foods that are easy to digest.
4. Don't eat spicy and hair products, and reduce frying.
5. Avoid eating leeks and walnuts with aphrodisiac effect.
6. Avoid eating cauliflower, lily, Polygonatum odoratum and lemon with nourishing yin.
7. Avoid eating eggplant, lentils, cowpeas, Dutch beans and edamame.
8. Avoid eating loofah, bracken, aloe, peach, chestnut and Ficus pumila which have the function of promoting blood circulation.
9. Avoid eating Ganoderma lucidum, winter bamboo shoots, laver, kumquat, grapefruit, horseshoe and peanut.
10. Avoid mustard, fennel, garlic moss, green garlic, onion, bell pepper and litchi.
- Complications Of granulosa Cell Tumor, What Disease Can granulosa Cell Tumor Cause
- Examination And Diagnosis Of granulosa Cell Tumor
- How To Prevent granulosa Cell Tumor And Nursing Measures Of granulosa Cell Tumor
- Introduction To Granulosa Cell Tumor-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Symptoms Of granulosa Cell Tumor, Early Symptoms And Signs Of granulosa Cell Tumor