What To Eat For Esophageal Corrosive Burns, Diet Therapy, Esophageal Corrosive Burns
forearm artery injury diet, diet, what to eat for forearm artery injury
- How To Prevent forearm Artery Injury, Nursing Measures For forearm Artery Injury
- Symptoms Of forearm Artery Injury, Early Symptoms And Signs Of forearm Artery Injury
Forearm artery injury and diet should be avoided
Appropriate diet: 1. It is advisable to eat foods rich in vitamin C. 2. It is advisable to eat food that clears away heat and reduces fire.
- Recommended foods and reasons for eating
- Pears lack vitamin C, which can easily make the skin rough and dry, causing dermatitis, peeling and other sensitive symptoms. In fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin C. . Eating more can strengthen the skin tissue and help fight foreign allergies.
- Mung bean clears away heat and detoxifies, helps spleen and nourishes blood. First cook glutinous rice and mung beans into porridge, add kelp, cook for 3 minutes, add brown sugar.
- Purslane clears away heat and detoxifies, cools blood to stop bleeding. Wash the purslane, soak in boiling water for 5 minutes, squeeze dry, and cut into fine powder with a knife. Cut dried tofu into small pieces, mix well with purslane, add appropriate amount of sesame oil, season to serve.
- Food avoidance reasons why avoid eating recommendations
- Hot peppers can stimulate the body, greasy, sweet and irritating foods, cigarettes, alcohol, etc. may induce allergies, garlic and leeks should also be avoided.
- Strong tea and warm food can stimulate the body and coffee should also be avoided.
- Chicken sweet and warm food. Pumpkin, taro, longan, chestnut, carp, silver carp, etc. should also be eaten less.
1. Suitable food
It should be light, and the diet and nutrition should be reasonably matched. (The above information is for reference only, please consult your doctor for details.)
- Introduction To Forearm Artery Injury-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- Causes Of forearm Artery Injury, What Are The Causes Of forearm Artery Injury
- Complications Of forearm Artery Injury, What Diseases Will Be Caused By forearm Artery Injury
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate forearm Artery Injury-forearm Artery Injury Is Easy To Confuse The Disease
- Treatment Of forearm Artery Injury, What To Do With forearm Artery Injury, Medication For forearm Artery Injury