food allergies and intolerance diet, diet therapy, food allergies and intolerance what to eat
- How To Prevent food Allergies And Intolerances, And Nursing Measures For food Allergies And Intolerances
- Symptoms Of Food Allergy And Intolerance, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Food Allergy And Intolerance
Food allergies and intolerances
Appropriate diet: 1. It is advisable to eat foods with low nitrite content; 2. It is advisable to eat foods with high fiber content; 3. It is advisable to eat foods that can increase the immune function of the body.
- Recommended foods and reasons for eating
- Colostrum is rich in immune globulin, which can effectively increase the immune function of tissues, promote the improvement of the body's immunity, and reduce the symptoms of diarrhea and vomiting caused by food degeneration. 500ml is consumed directly.
- Houttuynia cordata has certain antibacterial and antiviral effects, and has a certain alleviating effect for patients with vomiting symptoms caused by infectious causes. 100g stir-fried and eaten.
- Daylily is rich in vitamin B and cellulose, which can promote gastrointestinal peristalsis and help improve normal intestinal function. 100g is fried with sliced meat and eaten.
- Food avoidance reasons why avoid eating recommendations
- Fried food is a relatively dry food, which can inhibit the peristalsis of the intestines, thereby aggravating the symptoms of vomiting and diarrhea caused by this disease. It is advisable to eat steamed food.
- Pepper has a strong pungent irritation, which can induce edema of the intestinal mucosa and aggravate the formation of infectious diseases in the intestinal mucosa. Too much consumption should be avoided. It is advisable to eat space pepper without spicy taste.
- Moldy tofu is a kind of food with a strong dryness, which is not conducive to patients with poor gastrointestinal function. Can cause diarrhea to worsen. It is advisable to eat fresh tofu.
Foods that usually cause allergies include milk, eggs, shells, nuts, wheat, peanuts, soybeans and all foods containing one or more of the above ingredients. The recipe should exclude most common allergens and all suspicious foods from the beginning. Except for those specific diets, no other foods or liquids should be consumed in the initial recipe. It is not advisable to go to restaurants to eat, because patients (and doctors) need to know the exact composition of each dish. In addition, it is necessary to always understand the purity of the food used. For example, ordinary rye bread contains some wheat flour. If the given diet does not improve after one week, the diet should be changed. If the symptoms are relieved, a new food can be added to the diet to eat more than the usual amount for more than 24 hours or until the symptoms recur.
- Complications Of food Allergies And Intolerances, What Diseases Will food Allergies And Intolerances Cause?
- Food Allergy And Intolerance Examination, Food Allergy And Intolerance Diagnosis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Food Allergies And Intolerance-food Allergies And Intolerance Easily Confused Diseases
- Introduction To Food Allergy And Intolerance-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Nursing Care Of food Allergies And Intolerances-nursing Precautions-diet Contraindications