filamentous keratopathy diet, dietotherapy, filamentous keratopathy eat what is good
- What Are The Causes Of filamentous Keratopathy And What Are The Causes Of filamentous Keratopathy
- Nursing Care Of filamentous Keratopathy-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
Dietary principles of filamentous keratopathy
First, the diet prescription:
1. What foods are good for corneal diseases?
Eat more vegetables and fruits rich in vitamins and cellulose. Eat more beans, bean products, lean meat, eggs and other high-calorie and high-protein foods to facilitate corneal repair.
2. What foods should you not eat for corneal diseases?
You should quit smoking and drinking, and don't eat fried, spicy, fatty and sugary foods.
(The above information is for reference only, please consult your doctor for details)
- filamentous Keratopathy Complication, filamentous Keratopathy Can Cause What Disease
- filamentous Keratopathy Examination, filamentous Keratopathy Diagnosis
- filamentous Keratopathy Introduction-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- filamentous Keratopathy Treatment, filamentous Keratopathy How To Do, filamentous Keratopathy Medication
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate filamentous Keratopathy-filamentous Keratopathy Is Easily Confused