fetal macrosomia examination, fetal macrosomia diagnosis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate macrosomia-confusing Diseases Of macrosomia
- What Are The Causes Of macrosomia And What Are The Causes Of macrosomia
Common examination of fetal macrosomia
- Check nameInspection siteInspection departmentCheck function
- BMI indexWhole bodySurgery Department of Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine Department of Rehabilitation Medicine Department ofBMI index (i.e. body...
- Fetal heart monitoringCraniocerebralInternal medicine surgery obstetrics and gynecology pediatricsFetal heart monitoring in...
In addition to considering related factors such as body mass index of pregnant women, the prediction of macrosomia can be used
Uterine height x abdominal circumference 200g, the prediction accuracy of this formula for macrosomia can reach more than 60%. However, this method is often affected by factors such as fat and thin pregnant women, amniotic fluid, fetal presentation and so on.
② (uterine fundus height abdominal circumference) ≥ 140. 0cm, biparietal diameter (BPD) ≥ 9. 5cm and femoral length (FL) ≥ 7.5 cm detected by B-ultrasound can be diagnosed as macrosomia.
BPD FL ≥ 16.5 cm was used as the criterion for predicting macrosomia, and the coincidence rate was 84.7%. This method was simple and easy, and was not affected by the height of fetal presentation, the thickness of abdominal wall fat and the amount of amniotic fluid.
- How To Prevent macrosomia And Nursing Measures Of macrosomia
- huge Fetal Diet, Dietotherapy, What Is Good For huge Fetus To Eat
- Introduction To Macrosomia-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- macrosomia Fetal Complications, macrosomia Fetal Can Cause What Disease
- Nursing Of macrosomia-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos