facial miliary lupus diet, dietotherapy, facial miliary lupus eat what is good
- The Etiology Of facial Miliary Lupus, What Are The Causes Of facial Miliary Lupus
- Nursing Of facial Miliary Lupus-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
Food should be avoided for facial miliary lupus
Appropriate diet: 1. High protein diet; 2. It is advisable to eat high vitamins; 3. Eat lightly; 4. Food containing zinc should be eaten.
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- WalnutWalnuts are rich in zinc, which is good for acne recovery.30-50 grams a day, cooked porridge to eat.
- Carrot pureeCarrots are rich in vitamin A, which can inhibit epithelial cell proliferation and hyperkeratosis of hair follicles, and is good for skin.It can be eaten by squeezing juice.
- Rabbit meatRabbit meat is cold, dispelling heat, promoting fluid production and moisturizing, and promoting acne recovery.30-50 grams per day.
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- KelpKelp contains high iodine, which easily leads to spat and blockage of hair follicles.It is better to eat less laver.
- MuttonMutton can enlarge sebaceous gland inflammation and is difficult to cure.It is better to eat less marine fish and shrimp.
- PepperPepper is easy to help fire sores, so it should be avoided.Don't eat ginger or mustard.
1. What foods are good for lupus erythematosus?
Must supplement enough high-quality protein, can drink more milk, eat more bean products, eggs, lean meat, fish and other foods rich in protein. Eat light and digestible food, and eat more vegetables and fruits rich in vitamins.
2. What foods should lupus erythematosus not eat?
Do not eat or eat less foods that can enhance light sensitivity, such as figs, Chinese milk vetch, rape, yellow mud snail and celery, etc. Avoid sunlight after eating. Mushrooms such as mushrooms and mushrooms, some food dyes and tobacco also have the potential to induce SLE, so try not to eat or eat less. It is not advisable to eat greasy food with more fat and eat less food with high sugar content.
(The above information is for reference only, please consult your doctor for details)
- facial Miliary Lupus Complication, facial Miliary Lupus Can Cause What Disease
- facial Miliary Lupus Treatment, facial Miliary Lupus How To Do, facial Miliary Lupus Medication
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate facial Miliary Lupus-facial Miliary Lupus Is A Confusing Disease
- How To Prevent facial Miliary Lupus And Nursing Measures Of facial Miliary Lupus
- Introduction To facial Miliary Lupus-symptoms-treatment-care-diet