sex Excitement Obstacle Diet, Diet Therapy, Sex Excitement Obstacle Eat What Good
- How To Prevent Excitement Disorder And Nursing Measures Of Sexual Excitement Disorder
- Symptoms Of Sexual Excitement Disorder, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Sexual Excitement Disorder
Dietary principles of sexual excitement disorder
First, the diet prescription:
1. 20g of leek seeds and 60g of rice. Wash the rice, add 600 ml of clear water, boil it until porridge is made, add leeks, and boil it for one or two times. 1 dose daily, twice a week. Kewen.
2. 10g of Cynomorium songaricum and 60g of rice. Wash the rice, decoct Cynomorium songaricum in water to get juice, cook the rice into gruel, add salt, chopped green onion and Jiang Mo when cooked, and cook it slightly. L doses each, twice a week. It can tonify liver and kidney, strengthen waist and knees, and has good effect on soreness and weakness of waist and knees and frequent urination at night caused by kidney deficiency.
3. 30g of Cuscuta chinensis, 100g of rice and 10g of white sugar. Wash dodder seeds first, mash them, decoct them with water to get juice, increase rice and cook them into gruel, and add white sugar to take them when they are cooked. L doses daily, taken in the morning and evening.
Second, suitable food:
1. Eat more fruits and vegetables, supplement vitamin C, and improve your immunity;
2. Eat more staple foods to supplement carbohydrates. Carbohydrates can help increase serotonin and promote pleasure;
3. Eat more foods beneficial to the liver to increase pleasure.
Third, unsuitable food:
1. Avoid spicy and irritating food;
2. Avoid eating thick food;
3. Avoid eating cold food.
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Sexual Excitement Disorder-sexual Excitement Disorder Is Easily Confused
- Introduction To Sexual Excitement Disorder-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- sexual Excitation Disorder Treatment Method, sexual Excitation Disorder How To Do, sexual Excitation Disorder Medication
- Sexual Excitement Disorder Complication, Sexual Excitement Disorder Can Cause What Disease
- What Are The Causes Of Sexual Excitement Disorder And What Are The Causes Of Sexual Excitement Disorder