examination of secretory otitis media, diagnosis of secretory otitis media
- Guidelines For Secretory Otitis Media-Secretory Otitis Media
- How To Prevent secretory otitis Media And Nursing Measures Of secretory otitis Media
Common examination of secretory otitis media
- Check nameInspection siteInspection departmentCheck function
- Language checking methodEarOtolaryngologyLanguage examination can...
- Auricle examinationEarOtolaryngologyAuricle examination to many...
- Electrical audiometryEarOtolaryngologyElectrical audiometry can be objective...
- Brain evoked potentialCraniocerebral--Through brain evoked electricity...
- Acoustic impedanceEar--Acoustic impedance examination of...
(2) The sound of pulling out the bottle stopper: After pressing the tragus tightly, release it quickly, and test it in both ears. The patient feels that the affected ear has a sound similar to that when pulling out the bottle stopper.
(3) Hearing examination: Tuning fork test and pure music listening valve test show conductive deafness. Hearing loss varies from government to government, and the severe hearing loss can reach about 40dB HL. Because the amount of effusion often changes, the hearing threshold may fluctuate to some extent. Hearing loss is mainly at low frequency, but due to the changes of middle ear ship structure and impedance in spring, the hearing of high frequency air conduction and bone conduction can also be objectively decreased, and the hearing will be improved after effusion is discharged. Acoustic conduction diagram is of great value in diagnosis, and flat type (type B) is a typical curve of secretory otitis media; High negative force type (C3 type) shows dysfunction of tympanopharyngeal tube, and some of them have tympanic effusion. If hearing impairment is significant, auditory brainstem response and otoacoustic emission should be examined to determine whether it affects the inner ear.
(4) CT scan showed that the air cavity density of middle ear system increased in different degrees.
(5) Secretory otitis media can develop into adhesive otitis media or tympanosclerosis.
- Complications Of secretory otitis Media, What Disease Can secretory otitis Media Cause
- Introduction To Secretory Otitis Media-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- What Are The Causes Of secretory otitis Media And secretory otitis Media
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate secretory otitis Media-secretory otitis Media Is Easily Confused
- secretory otitis Media Diet, Dietotherapy, secretory otitis Media Eat What Is Good