examination of pinta disease, diagnosis of pinta disease
- What Are The Causes Of pinta's Disease And What Are The Reasons For pinta's Disease
- Taste His Sick Diet, Dietotherapy, Taste His Sick What To Eat Well
Common examination of pinta disease
- Check nameInspection siteInspection departmentCheck function
- Skin smear microscopySkinSpecial needs ward of skin care departmentSkin smear microscopy...
2. In the first-stage and second-stage lesions, spirochetes can be found by scratching objects from skin lesions in dark field microscope, and the skin detection rate is high, which is a pathogen examination.
3. About 60% ~ 75% of the serum was positive for venereal disease research laboratory (VDRL) test. It can be used for clinical screening, quantitative and curative effect observation.
Pathological features: The epidermis has mild hypertrophy of spinous layer in the early stage and atrophy in the late stage. Basal cells liquefied degeneration, abnormal pigment. The upper part of the dermis has a large number of phagocytes, and lymphocytes, plasma cells and a few histiocyte infiltration can be seen. Spirochete can be seen by silver plating staining. Hypopigmented lesions showed melanocyte deficiency and no inflammatory cell infiltration.
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Pinta Disease-pinta Disease Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- How To Prevent Pinta Disease And Nursing Measures Of Pinta Disease
- Introduction To Pinta Disease-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- Nursing Care Of Pinta Disease-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Pinta Disease Complications, Pinta Disease Can Cause What Disease