examination and diagnosis of vulvovaginal infertility
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate vulvovaginal Infertility-vulvovaginal Infertility Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- What Are The Causes Of vulvar vaginal Infertility And vulvar vaginal Infertility
Common examination of vulvovaginal infertility
- Check nameInspection siteInspection departmentCheck function
- Self-examination of female sexual developmentBreast vulvaDepartment of Endocrinology and Gynecology Health CareFemale sexual development from...
- Post-coital testUterusDepartment of Gynecological Laboratory Andrology Reproductive Health CareThe pct reflects the whole body...
- Routine vaginal gynecological examinationVaginaDepartment of Gynecological Health CareVaginal gynecology routine...
- ColposcopyVaginaGynecologyColposcopy is...
- Routine gynecological examination of vulvaVulva--Gynecology of vulva often...
- Routine gynecological examinationFemale reproductionDepartment of Gynecological Health CareRoutine gynecological examination...
1. Basic inspection
The basic examination includes the investigation of the patient's medical history, physical examination and related gynecological examination to help understand the patient's condition.
2. Measure the level of sex mediating hormone
In order to understand the endocrine and physiological functions of patients, the levels of sex mediating hormones including follicle-forming hormone, luteinizing hormone, estradiol, progesterone, testosterone, prolactin, adrenocorticotropic hormone, urine 17-ketone and related enzymes were measured.
3. Karyotype analysis
Chromosome karyotype analysis mainly uses PCR technology to detect chromosome DNA genes of patients, which helps to check the etiology.
4. Imaging examination
Imaging examination can help to know whether there is deformity in the genitals of patients in pelvic cavity. X-ray urography, ultrasound images, CT and MRI scanning images can be used in this examination.
5. Laparoscopic or exploratory laparotomy
Laparoscopic or exploratory laparotomy can help diagnose hermaphroditism.
STEP 6 Biologic Examination
Biological examination includes vaginal trichomonas examination and candida examination, which can help to know whether patients are caused by vaginal infertility due to gynecological infection.
- How To Prevent vulvovaginal Infertility And Nursing Measures Of vulvovaginal Infertility
- Introduction To Vulvovaginal Infertility-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- Nursing Care Of vulvovaginal Infertility-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Symptoms Of vulvovaginal Infertility, Early Symptoms And Signs Of vulvovaginal Infertility
- Vulvaginal Infertility Complications, Vulvaginal Infertility Can Cause What Disease