examination and diagnosis of vulvar melanoma
- Nursing Care Of vulvar melanoma-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- How To Prevent vulvar melanoma And Nursing Measures Of vulvar melanoma
Common examination of vulvar melanoma
Examination of vulvar melanoma
1. Immunohistochemical staining
Combined histochemical staining of Keratin, Vimentin, S-100, HMB-45 and other antigens in melanoma cells is helpful for the diagnosis and differential diagnosis of melanoma. Generally, Keratin was negative, Vimentin and S-100 were all positive. HMB-45 is a specific antibody for malignant melanoma, but some malignant melanomas do not express pigment antigen. It is reported that the expression rate of HMB-45 in malignant melanoma is 90.6%.
2. Tissue culture
Melanoma without pigment can also produce melanin by tissue culture.
Histopathological examination of monoclonal antibody HMB-45 is highly sensitive and specific for melanoma, so immunohistochemical staining can assist pathological diagnosis. Some marginal normal tissues should be included when excising living tissues.
- Complications Of vulvar melanoma, What Disease Can vulvar melanoma Cause
- Etiology Of vulvar melanoma, vulvar melanoma Has What Reason
- How To diagnose And Differentiate vulvar melanoma-vulvar melanoma Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- Introduction To vulvar melanoma-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Symptoms Of vulvar melanoma, Early Symptoms And Signs Of vulvar melanoma