examination and diagnosis of trichomyocytoma
- How To Prevent Trichoblastoma And Nursing Measures Of Trichoblastoma
- Symptoms, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Trichomyocytoma
Common examination of trichomyocytoma
- Check nameInspection siteInspection departmentCheck function
- HairSkinSkin disease hair cosmetologyHair is skin...
Basal-like cells proliferated, and tumor cells were cord-like, flaky or dispersed into clusters. Cords are the most common, with 2 ~ 3 layers of cells in thickness, which coincide with each other and are isolated by intercellular matrix. Vitreous membrane can be seen wrapping the cords. Hair differentiation is obvious, or immature cell clusters germinate from this cell cluster, and protrude from stroma to form primitive dermal papilla or hair bulb, and become mature hyperplasia focus, similar to hair root structure.
- Complications Of Trichomyocytoma, What Disease Can Trichomyocytoma Cause
- Etiology Of Trichomyocytoma, What Are The Causes Of Trichomyocytoma
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Trichoblastoma-trichoblastoma Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- The Treatment Method Of Trichomyocytoma, How To Do Trichomyocytoma, And The Medication Of Trichomyocytoma
- Introduction To Trichomyocytoma-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet