examination and diagnosis of sweat adenocarcinoma
- great Sweat Adenocarcinoma Complication, What Disease Can great Sweat Adenocarcinoma Cause
- Introduction To Great Sweat Adenocarcinoma-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
Common examination of sweat adenocarcinoma
- Check nameInspection siteInspection departmentCheck function
- Immunopathological examinationWhole body--Immunopathological examination...
1. CT examination.
2. Immunopathological examination.
The tissue looks like well-differentiated, moderately differentiated or poorly differentiated adenocarcinoma. In well-differentiated apocrine adenocarcinoma, the degree of nuclear atypia and invasiveness is limited, and there are fully developed glandular cavities, which are cystic and branched. The cytoplasm of tumor cells is strongly acidic, and there is evidence of typical decapitation secretion of apocrine glands at least in some parts. In addition, the cytoplasm of tumor cells contained PAS positive, amylase-resistant granules and no myoepithelial cells. It is difficult to identify the origin of sweat glands in moderate or poorly differentiated sweat adenocarcinoma.
Histochemistry and immunohistochemistry are helpful to judge the tumors from apocrine glands. 40% ~ 50% of sweat adenocarcinoma showed positive reaction by Prussian blue staining. Giant cystic fluid protein 15 (GCDFP-15) was strongly positive.
- Symptoms Of Sweat Adenocarcinoma, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Sweat Adenocarcinoma
- What Are The Causes Of Sweat Adenocarcinoma And Sweat Adenocarcinoma
- How To Prevent Sweating Adenocarcinoma And Nursing Measures Of Sweating Adenocarcinoma
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Sweat Adenocarcinoma-sweat Adenocarcinoma Is Easily Confused
- great Sweat Adenocarcinoma Treatment Method, great Sweat Adenocarcinoma How To Do, great Sweat Adenocarcinoma Medication