examination and diagnosis of protoalgae disease
- Symptoms, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Protoalgae
- Nursing Care Of protoalgae Disease-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
Common examination of protoalgae disease
- Check nameInspection siteInspection departmentCheck function
- Bacteriological examinationWhole bodyDepartment of Skin CareBacteriological test for...
- Blood smearBlood vesselFirst aid in health departmentMicroscopic blood smear...
- Cell histochemical stainingBlood vesselRheumatismCytohistochemistry...
Histopathology: Hyperkeratosis of epidermis, mild edema of spinous layer, infiltration of inflammatory cells, mainly dermoid cells and lymphocytes, around superficial dermis, blood vessels and skin appendages. Spores scattered in superficial dermis with a diameter of about 4 ~ 10 μ m, wall thickness and endophytic spores in different numbers were observed by PAS staining.
In animal test, about 1 × 106 CFU/ml bacterial suspension was injected into abdominal cavity of mice or testis of guinea pigs, rabbits and mice, 0.5 ml in abdominal cavity and 0.03 ml in testis, which could cause local damage. The results of pathogenic bacteria examination are the same as above.
- Complications Of Original Algae Disease, What Disease Can Original Algae Disease Cause
- How To Prevent protoalgae Disease And Nursing Measures Of protoalgae Disease
- The Diet Of Original Algae Disease, Dietotherapy, What Does Original Algae Disease Eat Good
- The Treatment Method Of Original Algae Disease, How To Do Original Algae Disease, And The Medication Of Original Algae Disease