examination and diagnosis of pregnancy complicated with syphilis
- What Are The Causes Of pregnancy Complicated With syphilis And pregnancy Complicated With syphilis
- Pregnancy Combined With syphilis Diet, Dietotherapy, Pregnancy Combined With syphilis To Eat What Is Good
Common examination of pregnancy complicated with syphilis
- Check nameInspection siteInspection departmentCheck function
- Qualitative test of syphilisBlood vesselSTD DepartmentSyphilis qualitative test...
- Syphilis serum testBlood vesselSpecial needs ward of infectious diseases departmentSyphilis serum test...
- Chemical examination of cerebrospinal fluidPsychologyBrain surgeryThe chemistry of cerebrospinal fluid...
1. Pathogen testing
That is, dark field microscopy. Hard chancre of primary syphilis can take a little serum exudate or lymph puncture fluid, put it on a glass slide, drop it with normal saline and observe it under a dark field microscope, and judge it according to the strong refraction and movement mode of spirochete, which can make a definite diagnosis.
2. Serological examination of syphilis
Serum test of non-Treponema pallidum antigen is a routine screening method for syphilis
These include the Venereal Disease Research Laboratory Test (VDRL), the Serum Unheated Reagin Slide Test (USR), and the Rapid Plasma Reagin Ring Card Test (RPR). If VDRL, LJSR and RPR are positive, confirmation test should be done. This kind of examination is mainly to detect the existence of anticardiac antibody (reagin) in patients, which is easy to operate, and the titer can reflect the disease progression. It is used for general survey and premarital examination, with high sensitivity and low specificity.
② Treponema treponema antigen serum test
Fluorescent Treponema pallidum antibody absorption test (FTA-ABS) and Treponema pallidum hemagglutination test (TPHA) are commonly used to determine serum specific antibodies. In recent years, PCR technology has been used to detect spirochetes in amniotic fluid to diagnose congenital syphilis.【小于】 /p>③ Cerebrospinal fluid examination:
Lymphocytes ≥ 10 × 106/L, protein > 50mg/dL VDRL positive for neurosyphilis.
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate pregnancy Complicated With syphilis-pregnancy Complicated With syphilis Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- How To Prevent pregnancy Complicated With syphilis And Nursing Measures Of pregnancy Complicated With syphilis
- Introduction To Syphilis In Pregnancy-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- Pregnancy Combined With syphilis Complications, Pregnancy Combined With syphilis Can Cause What Disease
- Pregnancy Combined With syphilis Treatment, Pregnancy Combined With syphilis How To Do, Pregnancy Combined With syphilis Medication