examination and diagnosis of microspirillum infection
- Symptoms Of microspirillum Infection, Early Symptoms And Signs Of microspirillum Infection
- Nursing Care Of microspirillum Infection-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
Common examination of microspirillum infection
- Check nameInspection siteInspection departmentCheck function
- Syphilis serum testBlood vesselSpecial needs ward of infectious diseases departmentSyphilis serum test...
- Cell histochemical stainingBlood vesselRheumatismCytohistochemistry...
Histopathology: At the local inoculation site, the skin showed edema, monocyte infiltration and necrosis. Local lymph node proliferation. When spirochetes invade the blood, both liver and renal tubules show toxic hemorrhage and necrosis. There are congestion, edema and turbid swelling in myocardium, spleen and meninges.
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate microspirillum Infection-microspirillum Infection Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- How To Prevent microspirillum Infection And Nursing Measures Of microspirillum Infection
- Small Spirillum Infection Diet, Dietotherapy, Small Spirillum Infection To Eat What Is Good
- Treatment Of microspirillum Infection, How To Do microspirillum Infection, And Medication For microspirillum Infection
- What Are The Causes Of microspirillum Infection And What Are The Causes Of microspirillum Infection