examination and diagnosis of acute tonsillitis
- The Diet Of acute Tonsillitis, Dietotherapy, What Does acute Tonsillitis Eat Good
- Treatment Of acute Tonsillitis, How To Do With acute Tonsillitis, And Medication For acute Tonsillitis
Common examination of acute tonsillitis
- Check nameInspection siteInspection departmentCheck function
- WBCBlood vessel--Leukocyte count...
Fiberoptic nasopharyngoscope is a thin strip, soft and flexible endoscope with light guide fiber as light source. The examination is safe and simple, and can be carried out in outpatient department without hospitalization. The patient took the sitting position, cleared the nasal mucus in the nasal cavity first, followed by nasopharyngeal surface anesthesia, sent the tube-type fiberoptic nasopharyngoscope into the bottom of the nasal cavity through the anterior nostril, and then slowly entered the nasopharynx to observe the nasopharynx in detail. For suspicious lesions, biopsy can also be taken through this fiberoptic nasopharyngoscope forceps for pathological examination.
2. Blood routine
Male 4.0-5.50 * 10 12/L, female 3.5-5.0 * 10 12/L, newborn 6.0-7.0 * 10 12/L.
There are no bacteria in the middle ear and paranasal sinuses of normal people, that is, no bacteria can be cultured; Pharyngeal isthmus culture should have normal oral flora without pathogenic bacteria.
- Guidelines For Treatment Of Acute Tonsillitis-Acute Tonsillitis
- How To Prevent acute Tonsillitis And Nursing Measures Of acute Tonsillitis
- Introduction To Acute Tonsillitis-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Nursing Care Of acute Tonsillitis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Complications Of acute Tonsillitis, What Disease Can acute Tonsillitis Cause