examination of dermatomaxillosis and diagnosis of dermatomaxillosis
- Cutaneous Jaw Mouth Disease Treatment Method, Cutaneous Jaw Mouth Disease How To Do, Cutaneous Jaw Mouth Disease Medication
- Symptoms Of Dermatomaxillosis, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Dermatomaxillosis
Common examination of dermatomaxillosis
- Check nameInspection siteInspection departmentCheck function
- Direct smear method for parasite examinationOthersDepartment of Anorectal Health CareParasite check...
- Concentration method for parasite examinationOthersDepartment of Anorectal Health CareParasite check...
- Eosinophil numberBlood vessel--Eosinophils...
- Immunoassay for parasitic infectionWhole bodyHealth SectionParasitic infection free...
Histopathology: Biopsy of subcutaneous mass showed eosinophilic granuloma. Cercariae can be detected in subcutaneous tissue, and there are many eosinophils around it.
For those without obvious body surface damage, immunological methods can be used in combination with infection historyAuxiliary diagnosis. The antigen prepared by the adult or larva was positive for skin test or serum enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay.
- How To Prevent Dermatomaxillosis And Nursing Measures Of Dermatomaxillosis
- Introduction To Dermatomaxillosis-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Skin Jaw Mouth Disease Complication, Skin Jaw Mouth Disease Can Cause What Disease
- Skin Jaw Mouth Insect Disease Diet, Dietotherapy, Skin Jaw Mouth Insect Disease Eat What Good