examination of conjunctivitis, diagnosis of conjunctivitis
- Symptoms Of conjunctivitis, Early Symptoms And Signs Of conjunctivitis
- Nursing Care Of conjunctivitis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
Common examination of conjunctivitis
- Check nameInspection siteInspection departmentCheck function
- Bacteriological examination of eye specimensEarOphthalmic special needs wardBacteria from eye specimens...
- Oxidase testWhole bodyDepartment of Internal Medicine and Health CareThe oxidase test is...
- Examination of conjunctivaEyeDepartment of Rehabilitation Medicine, Department of Ophthalmology and Health CareThe location of the conjunctiva...
- Corneal fluorescein stainingEyeDepartment of Rehabilitation Medicine, Department of Ophthalmology and Health CareCorneal fluorescence staining...
- Tear secretory immunoglobulin AEyePediatric facial featuresTear secretion free...
Gram staining and Giemsa staining preliminarily determine the types of pathogenic bacteria and the characteristics of conjunctival inflammatory reaction. If neutrophil infiltration is the main factor, it often indicates bacterial or chlamydia infection; If monocytosis or multinucleated giant cells appear, it may be viral infection; If there are inclusion bodies, lymphocytes and plasma cells in the cytoplasm of epithelial cells, it indicates chlamydia infection.
2. Bacteriological examination of conjunctiva
These tests are helpful for etiological diagnosis and guidance of treatment. If chlamydia or virus infection is considered, laboratory pathogen isolation or PCR technology can be used to help diagnosis.
- Complications Of conjunctivitis, What Disease Can conjunctivitis Cause
- Guidelines For Conjunctivitis-Conjunctivitis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate conjunctivitis-conjunctivitis Is Easily Confused With Diseases
- How To Prevent conjunctivitis And Nursing Measures Of conjunctivitis
- Introduction To Conjunctivitis-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet