examination of blastomycosis and diagnosis of blastomycosis
- lobo Blastomycosis Complication, Lobo Blastomycosis Can Cause What Disease
- Introduction To Lobo Blastomycosis-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
Common examination of Lobo blastomycosis
- Check nameInspection siteInspection departmentCheck function
- Fungal histopathologyWhole bodyDepartment of Ophthalmology and Health CareFungal histopathology...
Histopathology: Nodule lesions were located between epidermis and subcutaneous tissue, showing granuloma-like. Fibrous tissue is separated by a large number of giant cells and histiocytes, and the diameter of giant cells can reach 40 ~ 80 m. In older lesions, inflammatory cells infiltrate, keratinization is incomplete, and spinous layer thickens. There was no pseudoepithelioma-like hyperplasia and intraepidermal abscess. GMS staining clearly showed that the strain was a chain composed of spherical cells with a diameter of 7 ~ 14 μ m (average 9.5 μ m), and each cell was connected with adjacent cells by a thin neck, which could form branched chains. Some yeast cells can exist in giant cells and macrophages, but most of them surround these cells.
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Lobo Blastomycosis-Lobo Blastomycosis Is Easily Confused
- How To Prevent Lobo Blastomycosis And Nursing Measures Of Lobo Blastomycosis
- lobo Blastomycosis Diet, Dietotherapy, Lobo Blastomycosis Eat What Is Good
- Nursing Care Of Lobo Blastomycosis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Symptoms Of Blastomycosis, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Blastomycosis