the etiology of mycotic vulvae inflammation, what are the causes of mycotic vulvae inflammation
- Nursing Care Of mycotic Vulvitis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Mould Sex Vulvitis Treatment Method, Mould Sex Vulvitis How To Do, Mould Sex Vulvitis Medication
Etiology of mycotic vulvitis
First, the cause of the disease:
Fungal vulvitis (fungal vulvilis) is an inflammation of vulva caused by yeast-like bacteria. The most common pathogen is Candida albicans.
1. Health work is not in place:
Most women do not pay attention to their own hygiene work, which leads to vulvar inflammation, such as using unclean toilet paper and sanitary napkins. Mix with others to wash basins and utensils. Often sitting in a public bathroom or swimming pool, etc., may cause women to be infected with vulvae inflammation.
2. Inappropriate use of antibiotics:
Most women are due to abuse of antibiotics or long-term use of antibiotics or lotion, which may break the balance between bacteria, but make women susceptible to vulvitis.
3. One of the couples has Candida albicans, which can also be passed on to the other through sexual life.
4. Decreased body resistance:
Encountered a suitable environment on a large number of reproduction, causing mycotic vaginitis, vulvitis. For example, oral adrenocortical hormone can reduce the body's immunity or change glucose metabolism.
5. Vulvar injury:
Can promote candida vulvae, vaginitis.
Second, the pathogenesis:
The basic unit of mycelium is called hyphae, which is long tubular and 2 ~ 10 microns wide, and can continuously grow and branch from the front end. No septum or septum, with 1 to more nuclei. When growing on a solid substrate, some hyphae go deep into the substrate to absorb nutrients, which is called matrix hyphae or nutrient hyphae; Aerial hyphae extending into the air can further develop into reproductive hyphae and produce spores. A large number of hyphae interweave into villi, flocculent or reticular, which are called hyphae. Mycelium is often white, brown, gray, or bright color, and some can produce pigment to color the matrix. Mould propagates rapidly, which often causes a large number of mildew and spoilage of food and utensils. However, many beneficial species have been widely used, and they are the earliest microorganisms used and recognized in human practice.
Mould is the common name of filamentous fungi, which means "moldy fungi". They can often form branched mycelia, but they do not produce large fruiting bodies like mushrooms. In humid and warm places, many objects grow some visible fluffy, flocculent or spider-web colonies, that is, mold.
- Examination And Diagnosis Of mycotic Vulvitis
- Guidelines For Treatment Of Mycotic Vulvitis-Mycotic Vulvitis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate mycotic Vulvitis-mycotic Vulvitis Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- How To Prevent mycotic Vulvitis And Nursing Measures Of mycotic Vulvitis
- Introduction To Mycotic Vulvitis-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet