the etiology of Du Bo's histoplasmosis, and what are the causes of Du Bo's histoplasmosis
- Examination Of Histoplasmosis And Diagnosis Of Histoplasmosis
- How To Prevent Histoplasmosis And Nursing Measures Of Histoplasmosis
Etiology of Du Bo's histoplasmosis
First, the cause of the disease
Histoplasmosis is divided into three varieties: capsular variety, Dubo variety and sausage variety. It has been found that the sexual type of the first two varieties is Ayelorium dermatitis (synonym Imonella capsulatum), and the fungi are classified into Ascomycetes-Clonecycetes-Clonecycetes, which are biphasic fungi. Histoplasmosis duboisii is a granulomatous and suppurative lesion of skin, subcutaneous tissue and bone tissue caused by Histoplasmosis capsulatum var. duboisii, which rarely invades the lungs.
Second, the pathogenesis
Acute infection can be caused by inhalation of bacterial dust. Localized type: single skin lesion, subcutaneous granuloma or single bone damage, without systemic symptoms such as fever, anemia or weight loss, chronic course, asymptomatic or recurrent attacks, and self-healing. Disseminated type: Disseminated in skin, lymph nodes, bone, intestine and abdominal organs, this type can be acute progression to death, affecting liver, spleen and even the whole body, especially bone and skull lesions can be similar to multiple myeloma, metacarpal and phalangeal lesions can be like sarcoidosis, groin or systemic lymph node enlargement can be very serious, like paracoccidiosis. This bacterium can be found in skin and blood, and the number of white blood cells often remains unchanged.
- Dubo Histoplasmosis Complication, Dubo Histoplasmosis Can Cause What Disease
- Dubo Histoplasmosis Diet, Dietotherapy, Dubo Histoplasmosis Eat What Is Good
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Du Bo's Histoplasmosis-Du Bo's Histoplasmosis Is Easily Confused
- Introduction To Dubo's Histoplasmosis-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Nursing Care Of Du Bo's Histoplasmosis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos