erysipelas mycosis examination, diagnosis of erysipelas mycosis
- Complications Of erysipelas Mycosis, What Diseases Will erysipelas Mycosis Cause?
- Introduction To erysipelas Mycosis-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
Common examinations for erysipelas mycosis
- Inspection Name Inspection Site Inspection Department Inspection Function
- Renal function, blood vessel, other kidney health care department, renal function test is...
- Liver function blood vessel liver liver disease liver function is a reflection of...
- Rash skin skin disease rash is a skin ...
- Special bacteria smear urethra pulmonary medicine and health care special bacterial smear ...
- Prothrombin time blood vessel liver blood prothrombin time...
- White blood cell classification and counting blood vessels throughout the body - through the detection of particle size...
Pathogen culture and serological tests are the key to the diagnosis of this disease.
Leukocytosis, nuclear phase shifted to the left, and thrombocytopenia in some patients
, Prothrombin time is prolonged, there may be abnormal liver or kidney function, blood, nose, pharynx and vaginal secretions culture can be isolated to coagulase-negative Staphylococcus aureus (phage Ⅰ group).
There is no characteristic histological manifestation. The dermis may have perivascular mononuclear cell infiltration and papillary edema. In the case of blister formation, the fissures occur under the epidermis.
- erysipelas Mycosis Diet, Diet, What Should I Eat For erysipelas Mycosis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate erysipelas Mycosis
- How To Prevent erysipelas Mycosis, Nursing Measures For erysipelas Mycosis
- Nursing Of erysipelas Mycosis-precautions For Care-dietary Taboos
- Symptoms Of erysipelas Mycosis, Early Symptoms And Signs Of erysipelas Mycosis