eperythrozoonosis diet, dietotherapy, eperythrozoonosis eat what good
- How To Prevent eperythrozoonosis And Nursing Measures Of eperythrozoonosis
- Symptoms Of eperythrozoonosis, Early Symptoms And Signs Of eperythrozoonosis
Eperythrozoonosis should be avoided in diet
Appropriate diet: 1. Eat foods with high protein content; 2. Eat foods with high zinc content; 3. Eat foods that can increase immune function.
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- Dictyophora indusiataIt is rich in amino acids and selenium, which can alleviate inflammatory reaction and fight against tumors.50g is stewed with native chicken.
- Folded ear rootIt has the function of resisting virus, thus reducing the occurrence of tumor diseases and viral infectious diseases.100g stir-fried.
- Lean meatRich in protein and lecithin, it has a good nutritional effect on tissues and cells.2-3 are made into egg custard.
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- Dog meatHot and dry food can promote the production of red blood cells, but it can increase the risk of skin and mucous membrane infection.It is advisable to eat fish with gentle taste.
- WatermelonIt belongs to cold food, which has obvious inhibitory effect on hematopoietic function of the body.Warm pumpkins should be eaten.
- Coprinus comatusIt is rich in vitamin B2, but it contains high copper, which can competitively inhibit the combination of iron and is not conducive to the recovery of hematopoiesis.Eat lean meat or beef
First, it is advisable to eat food
1. Eat more foods to enhance immunity: turtles, turtles, turtles, sand worms, sharks, crucian carp, herring, water snakes, shrimps, white snakes, mulberry, figs, litchi, walnuts, snakegourd, purslane, olives, almonds, lobster sauce and loofah. The
2. For anti-infection, you can eat more shepherd's purse, needle fish, shad, loach, snail, lily, rape, taro, red bean, mung bean and Malantou.
Second, eat food carefully
1. Avoid raw and cold food.
2. Avoid drinking alcohol: Wine is a warm and stimulating food, which will aggravate damp heat and aggravate the illness after drinking alcohol.
3. Try to eat less spicy and exciting food. For example: onion, mustard, pepper, pepper, fennel.
- Introduction To Eperythrozoonosis-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Examination And Diagnosis Of eperythrozoonosis
- Nursing Care Of eperythrozoonosis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- eperythrozoonosis Complication, Eperythrozoonosis Can Cause What Disease
- eperythrozoonosis Etiology, eperythrozoonosis Has What Reason