elderly hyponatremia examination, elderly hyponatremia diagnosis
- The elderly Hyponatremia Diet, Diet, What Should The Elderly Eat For Hyponatremia
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Hyponatremia In The Elderly
Common examinations for hyponatremia in the elderly
- Inspection Name Inspection Site Inspection Department Inspection Function
- Urinary routines and other urological health care departments are often used in the urinary system...
- Urinary sodium, Renal Cardiology, Renal Emergency Sodium is maintaining normal...
- Serum potassium stomach and kidney other - serum potassium detection can...
Serum sodium level <135mmol/L, extracellular fluid can be normal, increase or decrease. The plasma osmolality is <275mmol/L. Urine sodium determination helps to distinguish between renal and extrarenal sodium loss. The former is usually> 20 mmol/L, and the latter is usually less than 20 mmol/L.
Other auxiliary examinations:
1. The ammonium chloride stress test is helpful for the diagnosis of renal tubular acidosis.
2. Oral water load test patients take 20ml/kg of oral water load within 15-30min. They need to lie supine for 5h except for urination. Collect urine samples every hour to determine urine output and osmotic pressure. If 80% of the load water is excreted in the urine within 5 hours, it is normal that the osmotic pressure of the urine specimen is less than 100mOsm/kg at least once. If the drainage volume is less than 40% of the drinking water volume, and the urine osmotic pressure is greater than the plasma osmotic pressure, SIADH is indicated. This test is dangerous. It is forbidden for symptomatic hyponatremia or those whose blood sodium level is less than 125mmol/L.
- Complications Of Hyponatremia In The Elderly, What Diseases Can Be Caused By Hyponatremia In The Elderly
- How To Prevent Hyponatremia In The Elderly, Nursing Measures For Hyponatremia In The Elderly
- Introduction To Hyponatremia In The Elderly-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- Nursing Care Of The Elderly With Hyponatremia-nursing Precautions-diet Taboo
- Symptoms Of Hyponatremia In The Elderly, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Hyponatremia In The Elderly