duodenal carcinoid treatment, what to do with duodenal carcinoid, duodenal carcinoid medication
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate duodenal Carcinoid-duodenal Carcinoid Easily Confused Diseases
- The Cause Of duodenal Carcinoid, What Are The Causes Of duodenal Carcinoid
Treatment department: Oncology Department of Gastrointestinal Surgery Cost: About 10000-50000 in the city's top three hospitals Cure rate: Treatment period: Treatment method: Surgical treatment, non-surgical treatment General treatment of duodenal carcinoid
This disease is mainly treated by surgery.
1. Surgical treatment of local resection is suitable for tumors with a diameter of less than 1cm and far away from the duodenal papilla. If the tumor is large and grows infiltrating or is located around the duodenal papilla, pancreaticoduodenectomy should be performed. For carcinoid liver metastases, liver metastases can be removed at the same time as the primary tumor. Patients with extensive intrahepatic metastasis can be treated with hepatic artery ligation or embolization.
2. Non-surgical treatment
(1) Symptomatic treatment: Dimethergonovine and codeine can be used to control the symptoms of carcinoid syndrome. The former is likely to cause retroperitoneal fibrosis. Diarrhea is difficult to control with parachloropheny lalanine (parachloropheny lalanine), 4.0g/d, but it may cause muscle pain and depression.
(2) Drug chemotherapy: Doxorubicin (doxorubicin), fluorouracil (5-fluorouracil), vinblastine sulfate (vinblastine), methotrexate, cyclophosphamide, etc. can be used in cases of extensive metastasis. Recent studies have shown that streptozocin (streptozotocin) has the best effect, and cypreheptadine alone is also effective. Radiotherapy can relieve the pain caused by bone metastasis, but it cannot make the tumor regress.
Judging the benign and malignant incomplete carcinoid depends on the morphology of the cell, and mainly depends on the presence or absence of metastasis. It is generally believed that tumor metastasis is related to its size. The metastasis rate is 2% for tumors smaller than 1 cm, 50% for tumors 1 to 2 cm, and 80% to 90% for tumors over 2 cm.
- Complications Of duodenal Carcinoid, What Diseases Will duodenal Carcinoid Cause?
- Duodenal Carcinoid Introduction-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- Duodenal Carcinoid Treatment Guidelines-Duodenal Carcinoid
- duodenal Carcinoid Diet, Diet, What To Eat For duodenal Carcinoid
- duodenal Carcinoid Examination, duodenal Carcinoid Diagnosis