duodenal carcinoid examination, duodenal carcinoid diagnosis
- Complications Of duodenal Carcinoid, What Diseases Will duodenal Carcinoid Cause?
- Duodenal Carcinoid Introduction-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
Common examinations for duodenal carcinoid
- Inspection Name Inspection Site Inspection Department Inspection Function
- Fiber gastroscope gastrointestinal - through the gastroscope can smooth...
- Abdominal MRI Abdominal Nuclear Medicine General Surgery Abdominal MRI Examination...
- Gastrointestinal CT gastrointestinal digestion and gastrointestinal CT examination...
- Duodenal barium meal contrast intestine - duodenal barium meal...
- Stomach barium meal stomach gastrointestinal surgery stomach barium meal there ...
Urinary 5-HIAA excretion is currently one of the important basis for diagnosing carcinoid tumors and judging postoperative recurrence. The excretion of carcinoid patients is 1 to 2 times more than normal, and the excretion of carcinoid syndrome patients is higher.
2. Gastrointestinal barium meal radiography
Polypoid filling defects can be seen, but sometimes it is difficult to distinguish from adenocarcinoma.
3. Fiber duodenoscopy
The location, shape and scope of the lesion can be observed under direct vision, and the biopsy can be directly taken for histopathological examination.
4. B-mode ultrasound and CT examination
Mainly used to diagnose the presence of liver or abdominal lymph node metastases.
- Duodenal Carcinoid Treatment Guidelines-Duodenal Carcinoid
- duodenal Carcinoid Diet, Diet, What To Eat For duodenal Carcinoid
- duodenal Carcinoid Treatment, What To Do With duodenal Carcinoid, duodenal Carcinoid Medication
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate duodenal Carcinoid-duodenal Carcinoid Easily Confused Diseases
- How To Prevent duodenal Carcinoid, Nursing Measures Of duodenal Carcinoid