dubo histoplasmosis complication, Dubo histoplasmosis can cause what disease
- The Treatment Method Of Du Bo Histoplasmosis, How To Do Du Bo Histoplasmosis, And The Medication Of Du Bo Histoplasmosis
- The Etiology Of Du Bo's Histoplasmosis, And What Are The Causes Of Du Bo's Histoplasmosis
Complications of Dubo's histoplasmosis
Common complication: Anemia
Accompanied by severe anemia.
Anemia (anemia) refers to a common clinical symptom in which the volume of red blood cells in human peripheral blood is less than the lower limit of normal range. Because of the complexity of erythrocyte volume measurement, hemoglobin (Hb) concentration is often used instead in clinic. Chinese hematologists believe that in China's sea level areas, adult males with HB < 120g/L, adult females (non-pregnant women) with HB < 110g/L and pregnant women with HB < 100g/L have anemia.
- Dubo Histoplasmosis Diet, Dietotherapy, Dubo Histoplasmosis Eat What Is Good
- Examination Of Histoplasmosis And Diagnosis Of Histoplasmosis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Du Bo's Histoplasmosis-Du Bo's Histoplasmosis Is Easily Confused
- How To Prevent Histoplasmosis And Nursing Measures Of Histoplasmosis
- Introduction To Dubo's Histoplasmosis-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet