the diet of vulvar melanoma, dietotherapy, what does vulvar melanoma eat good
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Vulvar melanoma-vulvar melanoma Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- Etiology Of Vulvar melanoma, Vulvar melanoma Has What Reason
Diet should be avoided for vulvar melanoma
Appropriate diet: 1. Eat high protein food 2. Eat high vitamin food 3. Eat high calorie and digestible food
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- Carrot pureeCarotene helps maintain the normal function of skin cells and tissues, so it is suitable for eczema patients.It can be steamed and fried or juiced.
- PeasPeas are rich in vitamin A, which can be converted into vitamin A in the body and play a role in moisturizing the skin.100-200g per day.
- SoybeanSoybeans are rich in vitamin E, which is good for skin.50 grams a day, cooked porridge to eat.
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- ShrimpShrimp is hair product, which can easily lead to recurrence or aggravation of eczema after eating.Do not eat fish, crab, beef and mutton.
- PepperPepper is spicy and irritating, which will stimulate skin itching and aggravate, and affect eczema recovery.Don't eat green onions and garlic.
- Pickled vegetablesGinger heat can aggravate itching symptoms and stimulate eczema, so it can't be eaten.Do not eat pepper or mustard.
First, the diet prescription (the following information is for reference only, and you need to consult a doctor for details)
1. Ginseng porridge
3g of ginseng powder (or 15g of Codonopsis pilosula), proper amount of rock sugar and 100g of good rice are often eaten when cooking porridge.
2. Astragalus porridge
50g of Astragalus membranaceus, decocted water to take juice as porridge water, 100g of good rice, proper amount of brown sugar and 3g of pork skin powder, all of which are cooked porridge.
3. Steamed chicken with Guiqi
20g of Angelica sinensis, 100g of Astragalus membranaceus and 1 hen were steamed and taken in several times.
4. Rice with ginseng and jujube
Ginseng 3g (or Codonopsis pilosula 15g), jujube 20g, good rice 250g and white sugar 50g. Chop ginseng and jujube, steam them together, cook rice, and take them in several times with white sugar.
5. Jujube cake
30g of Atractylodes macrocephala Koidz, 250g of jujube, proper amount of seasonings such as Endothelium corneum Gigeriae Galli, dried ginger, flour Grind the medicines into powder or cut them into fine pieces, mix them with flour and seasonings, pancake them and eat them in different times.
6. Cordyceps sinensis and medlar
Cordyceps sinensis 10g, medlar 20g, lean pork 100g, egg 250g, proper amount of seasoning, stewed and taken in several times.
7. Chinese wolfberry porridge
30g of medlar and 100g of good rice are cooked together.
8. Walnut duck
200g walnut kernel, 100g chicken, 150g water chestnut, 1 old duck, sprinkle a little with a little oil and salt, stew together, and take it in batches.
For the symptoms of toxic stasis in patients with malignant melanoma, the following diet can be selected:
9. Garlic porridge
30g of purple garlic and 100g of good rice are cooked together.
10. Asparagus and mushroom soup
Asparagus 200g, mushroom 100g, slow fire soup, can add a proper amount of seasoning diet.
11. Chestnut porridge
60g of water chestnut powder and 100g of good rice are cooked together.
Second, suitable food
(1) After operation, it is advisable to eat more products for invigorating qi and nourishing blood, such as jujube, longan, lentils, japonica rice, litchi, mushrooms, carrots, quail eggs, lotus root starch, beans, etc.
(2) When radiotherapy consumes yin-damaged liquid, it is advisable to eat more yin-nourishing liquid products, such as spinach, small vegetables, lotus root, plow, watermelon, banana, grape, sea cucumber, sugar cane, lily, etc.
(3) Chemotherapy is prone to loss of both qi and blood, so it is advisable to eat things that nourish qi and blood, such as fungus, mushrooms, walnut kernel, mulberry, coix rice porridge, red dates, longan, sea cucumber, etc.
(4) Eat more foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin C, and eat more green vegetables and fruits.
(5) Often eat foods containing carcinogenic inhibition, such as kohlrabi, cabbage, shepherd's purse, etc.
(6 Eat more polished rice, whole cereal, Wanggu miscellaneous sugar, corn flour, yellow rice, beans (soybeans, lentils, beans, peas), etc.
(7) Often eat nutritious dried fruit seeds, such as sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, peanuts, raisins, etc. These foods contain multivitamins, mineral sanctions, cellulose, protein and unsaturated fatty acids.
Third, unsuitable food
(1) Eat less polished rice and noodles, and do not eat salted and smoked foods, especially burnt and coked foods.
(2) Adhere to a low-fat diet and often eat lean meat, eggs and yogurt.
(3) Food should be kept fresh as far as possible, and moldy and deteriorated diet should not be eaten.
(4) Keep stool unobstructed. Constipation patients should eat foods rich in cellulose and drink some honey every day.
(5) Avoid exciting drinks such as coffee.
(6) Avoid spicy and irritating foods such as onion, garlic, ginger and cinnamon.
(7 Avoid rooster, pig's head meat and other hair products.
(8) Avoid seafood.
(9) Avoid warm foods such as mutton, dog meat, leek and pepper.
(10) Avoid smoking and alcohol.
- Complications Of Vulvar melanoma, What Disease Can Vulvar melanoma Cause
- Examination And Diagnosis Of Vulvar melanoma
- How To Prevent Vulvar melanoma And Nursing Measures Of Vulvar melanoma
- Introduction To Vulvar melanoma-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Nursing Care Of Vulvar melanoma-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos