the Diet, Diet Therapy of LaHuyu-Graham-Little Syndrome, What Is Good to Eat for LaHuyu-Graham-Little Syndrome
Dietary Avoidance for Lahuyu-Graham-Little Syndrome
Appropriate diet: 1. Eat foods with high vitamin B1 content; 2. Eat foods rich in vitamin B12; 3. Eat foods with high zinc content.
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- ShellFoods with high zinc content and high protein content are suitable for patients with this disease and can promote the recovery of immune function.250g steamed.
- Coprinus comatusIt is a food with high protein content, which can promote the dissipation of inflammatory reaction and facilitate the deposition of protein in nerve tissue. Improve the peripheral nerve function of this disease.200g fried with lettuce.
- Stewed chicken with cinnabarCinnabar has the function of sedation and concentration, and has the inhibitory effect on the excitability of the central nervous system, which is beneficial to the patients with poor spirit and low immune function.Cinnabar 1-2gu chicken 500g can be stewed together.
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- CoffeeIt is rich in caffeine, which has a significant inhibitory effect on sympathetic nerve and is not conducive to the recovery of neurological function, so it should be avoided or reduced.Eat fresh tea or milk.
- MuttonFood with warm dryness can promote the expansion of blood vessels, thus inducing the risk of digestive bleeding, which is not conducive to the consumption of patients with this disease.500g stew with radish.
- PepperSpicy and irritating food can inhibit the progress of immune function and is not conducive to the recovery of infectious diseases, so it should be reduced or avoided.It is advisable to eat space pepper without spicy taste.
1, in dietotherapy, liver and kidney deficiency, can often eat jujube, black sesame, black beans, soybeans. Those who block collaterals with congestion can often eat lotus root and amaranth. Blood heat and wind can often eat purslane, tomato and laver head.
2. In terms of food taboos, alopecia areata patients generally avoid spicy food and do not drink strong tea, coffee and other irritating drinks. At the same time, we should pay attention to scalp hair hygiene, and usually comb with fingers.
3. Eat more healthy hair food. Pay attention to eating more healthy food is also beneficial to prevent postpartum hair loss. Foods containing vitamin A and iron should be given priority to, as well as vitamins B, F, iodine, copper and other minerals are necessary. Foods containing such ingredients include dairy products, yellow-green vegetables (especially carrots and spinach), liver, egg yolk, kelp and so on.